Here's the solo i recorded last night. I ran my Dean ML through my amp out of the phones socket and into the line in on my PC. Personally i don't think the tone is great but my amp is trebley like that.

The link to my purevolume is:

http://www.purevolume.com/g1asseye
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
overall nice.

on the pulloffs just before the end you came in a bit too early and i think you slipped up once or twice on the ascending run at the end but other than that twas good

and get a new amp!!
(lol i can talk )
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
That was pretty good.
9/10.
I didn't like the pinch harmonics at the end...but thats all a matter of opinion
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Yeah... the harmonics were a spur of the moment thing i got to the end of the solo and was like "Randy's way? Zakk's way? Randy's way? Zakk's Way?........... Zakk's way!!" All in the like a second or less but IMO it turned out good . The opinions are appreciated guys. I'm gonna crit yours in return potuguese_boy .
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.