Does anyone have it? And if so, is it in High Def? cuz we just got a 65in HD TV and we already have digital cable and some HD channels, including a few sports channels, but im just wondering if Center Ice was in HD.
Quote by toddpens8771
Does anyone have it? And if so, is it in High Def? cuz we just got a 65in HD TV and we already have digital cable and some HD channels, including a few sports channels, but im just wondering if Center Ice was in HD.

I'll give you a heads-up about Centre Ice. Blackout restrictions STILL apply on some of the games. I'm not exactly sure of the specifics, but you won't get all of the games, depending on where you live. To answer the question, I believe it's not available in HD.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by Xerothunder
I'll give you a heads-up about Centre Ice. Blackout restrictions STILL apply on some of the games. I'm not exactly sure of the specifics, but you won't get all of the games, depending on where you live. To answer the question, I believe it's not available in HD.

I would check with your cable company. I swore I saw a commercial not too long ago for Cox saying they had it in HD.
I have Time Warner. But i guess that doesnt mean anything. they suck so bad i sometimes dont get Pittsburgh games, instead i get ****ing detroit games. which by the way way i live an hour away from pittsburgh.