At first I didnt like the main riff but all of my friends told me it sounded a lot like Iron Maiden and that I should finish it...so id appreciate any advice and ill try to crit4crit

Edit: I did like the Interlude though
Edit: I added a solo at the end...still a work in progress
Edit: I think its done ...i was trying to use my new Boss SUPERShifter as much as possible
Attachments:
New song (Untitled).zip
Last edited by 6_6_6_1_syn at Mar 7, 2007,
it does sound maiden-esk...what kind of equipment are you using? i think it could use a bit more distortion too. other than that, i like it
the chorus riff i didnt like but the rest of the riffs are top notch. maybe throw a solo in after the last chorus, but change the chorus riff a bit as its too generic and the end chords on each bar are very boring but again the riffs are great maybe you mean for the chorus to be more vocal dominated so that may make up for it, but yeah good stuff as im a maiden fan.
I think its pretty good the way it is, a solo somewhere in there would always be good lol you could find a better way to end it like an outro solo lol wanna crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=536886
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
That was pretty Maidenish. Those riffs were awesome! There weren't too much repeats and thats a good thing. I think only bad thing is that bridge. That interlude was very good and Maidenish. I think there should been another ass-kicking solo. Very good work

Wanna crit mine? Link in sig?
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
yea the bridge doesnt sound at all right on GP...its like supposed to be a chug and it sound better on a real guitar lol

but again im really sorry i cant crit now but ill definitely try to get to that soon
it does sound maiden-esk...what kind of equipment are you using? i think it could use a bit more distortion too. other than that, i like it

Im using:
-Line 6 Spider III 120 Combo
-BC Rich Mockingbird Masterpiece
-Boss SUPERShifter pedal
it was very good. dragged on a bit in some parts, but overall it was very enjoyable
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
hey that was really good
I was getting into it at the start then I jumped right in it!
very good...it did drag on a lil bit but I still enjoyed it

Crit mine?

9/10
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!