story

what is the standard pick-up heights between the p'up and the strings, say for my rg with Evo's in them. ive been messing with the action and the p'up heights but kinda never took the height before i started and lost track of it!

anyone know them?

Thanks a million
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Just adjust them untill you like the tone.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Quote by Zeds.Ded
story

what is the standard pick-up heights between the p'up and the strings, say for my rg with Evo's in them. ive been messing with the action and the p'up heights but kinda never took the height before i started and lost track of it!

anyone know them?

Thanks a million

If you want more middie tone, have the middle ones higher than the others, etc...

It's whatever you want your tone to be. There isn't really a "standard" pick-up height that I know of (and if their is, you shouldn't use it unless it what you want to hear).

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
thats the thing, i cant really tell from ear. at the moment everything sounds far to distorted and high gain, (through a Cs-3, DD-3, Ds-1, and into a line6 spider II 212 on clean channel) before i started messing around with it it was not as fizzy and high gain, i guess il just have to keep messing for a while
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
thanks for the help lads
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg
Problem sorted!

Cheers big ears
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg