Page 1 of 2
Really? I can't say I like Hersheys at all. It just seems so bland to me.

However, try real Belgian chocolate and you'll be in heaven.

Also, thos Ritter Sport chocolate bars are fantastic!
Terms and Conditions apply.
Oh oh oh lindt chocolate is the sex. Alternatively, asda's own brand of milk chocolate tastes literally, exactly like lindt, except costs like 69p instead of £15.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I had some Swiss chocolate when I was in Europe a few years ago and it knocked my socks off. It really was the best :P
Toblerone *Drools*
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I love Cadburys but I envy you yanks for having oreos and Jolly ranchers...
Quote by BassistGal
Toblerone *Drools*

+1.

One of the reasons I love going on holiday, so I can get the massive novelty ones from duty free
You can't go wrong with Cadbury's, it really is the ultimate chocolate brand. Hersheys are nice though, good for a nice change, and those bars with the cookie bits in are heavenly.
Personally I'm not a fan of Hershey, I'm more of Nestlé kind of guy. I actually met the Nestlé coporate guys once at a Holiday Inn in Toronto. We were at breakfast and were talking about fishing when one of them leaned over and started asking us where we'rew from and where we go and such. Well he joined our table and we were talking about boats, lures, crap like that, then my dad got around to asking him what he does. He just casually said "Oh, I'm the president of Nestlé Canada" and went back on to fishing. It was actually pretty cool.

But yah, topic at hand, Nestlé has classics: Kit-Kat, Aero, Crunchie, Coffee Crisp, Smarties etc..
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Come to think of it, the only American chocolate I like is Reece's Cups...*goes to Peckhams to get some*
Quote by cagnius
+1.

One of the reasons I love going on holiday, so I can get the massive novelty ones from duty free

HAHA ! SNAP!

they have recently started selling the hershlys *spelling* peanut butter chocolate bars, which are awesome!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I've never tasted Hershey, but I love Cadbury's. I haven't seen Cadbury's much here, but I used to eat it when I lived in New-Zealand. Belgian chocolate rocks too, it's just too expensive.

Oh, and Fazer, a Finnish chocolate brand, is great too.
Hershey's is nowhere near as good as UK chocolate! I really don't like Hershey's. I pity the American's because it aint easy to get hold of Cadbury's or Nestlé over there!
Alpen Gold > Milka > all...
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Prefer Cadbury's to Hershey... although white toblerones rule all.... Lindt is good though, and the different flavoured ritter sports bars that someone mentioned earlier.... the yoghurt flavour one kicks ass

There's these Dutch chocolates called Pastils, you can geth them in the UK... White hexagonal tubing, and the chocolates look like little discs and are usually two toned(milk and white, milk and dark etc). They kick ass too
Hersheys > All UK chocolate, as I recently discovered.

This statement cracks me up. When it comes to just plain everyday chocolates, I actually prefer over Hersheys. I live in the US and would have my friends bring me back Cadburys chocolate from Canada.

If you are ever in Chicago (there may be in other cities as well), they have a Hersheys store with everything Hersheys (merchandise, chocolates, hersheys drinks, and Hersheys baked goods).
Gear

EB MusicMan JP6 - Pearl White
Gibson LP Studio - Silverburst
Schecter C-1 Classic - Quilted Blue
Schecter Banshee (x2) - Marine Blue
Taylor GS-Mini
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Half Stack
Line 6 HD500
I didn't like Hershey's when I tried it. It tasted stale, so I thought it might have been that bar, so I bought another from a different shop, and it tasted the same. Cadbury's and Galaxy are my favourite general chocolates, but I think the Belgians produce the best.
Is it true that Canada is the only one who has Kiner Surprise chocolate? Someone from the U.S. told me that they have to come here to buy it because a child there accidentally ate the toy and choked on it. Is it just not sold in the states or other countries too?
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
Is it true that Canada is the only one who has Kiner Surprise chocolate? Someone from the U.S. told me that they have to come here to buy it because a child there accidentally ate the toy and choked on it. Is it just not sold in the states or other countries too?

Kinder Surprise? We have it in England as well.
Quote by Robbie n strat
Kinder Surprise? We have it in England as well.

Ah, alright, must just be the states then. They have great chocolate but it's about $2 or more for one here and the toys don't make it worth the flimsy little hollow egg you get. I think the same company makes those Bueno things, anyone know if those are any good?
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
Bueno is nice, but i dont like kinder at all.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Tom Martin
I pity the American's because it aint easy to get hold of Cadbury's or Nestlé over there!

Don't pity us. I hate chocolate of all sorts....

Actually, come to think of it, I hate anything that is real sweet....

I must not have the taste for sugar.....
Quote by Deliriumbassist
and those things with the toys in.... childproof, utterly childproof

+1

I hate those containers so much! i think they were a main cause of my insanity in later life

Americans don't get Galaxy do they? if not, i feel very sorry for you poor people
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Hersheys > All UK chocolate, as I recently discovered.

Discuss ...

I don't think it's that good honestly, unless UK's choccolate is very bad. Which I doubt since they all have such bad teeth over there

There's this box of choccolate called 'paradis' here which is the best choccolate I've ever tried (and I've tried alot)

box looks like this and I urge everyone to buy several:
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
second favourite only to the ORIGINAL Kit-Kat Bar
Quote by richwatkinson

TheDudeBox
When I went to America pn Holiday I made sure to try a Hershy bar. It was alright. You can get them in England if you look hard enough, try late night garages and places like that.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Hershey tastes like FEET!
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I really don't like hersheys at all.. no idea why, I just dont..
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Hersheys is shit.

Cadbury's is 6 times better.

Everyone knows that.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by cagnius
+1.

you know the score!, on the ferry, toblerones the size of Wales!

When I went to Ireland last year, we was on the Ferry and my mate said "Dude, put your teth on the plastic toblerone, i'll take a picture of it!"

Needless to say there was about 6 sets of teeth marks, and i swear it must have still been wet from the last one.

Oh yeah, dont ever kiss the Blarney Stone, its ****ing black and mushy!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Im going to Canada soon, and since you guys have said so much good stuff about Cadburys, Im going to have try some while Im up there.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
hershey's is going mexican anyway, there shutting down all these plants and losing alot of workers ( i live like an half an hour away from hershey and my high school gym is named after milton hershey himself (he grew up around here)
^Tell me, does it smell like chocolate up there in that area of Pennsylvania all the time?
I have heard rumors.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
yeah i really don't like hersheys, cadbury and real belgian are the best imo
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Page 1 of 2