Page 1 of 3
my cousins rabbit once got struck by ligtning,which i thought was pritty funny

just want to know if you lot have expierenced any funny/wiered pet fatalities
I had a rabbit who died because she was so fat.

She had an eating disorder
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
One of my dogs got ran over while running after a dog he tried to screw

Sad day
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
my hamster had a tumour
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
hahahhahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahah

I pictured a fluffy white bunny rabbit running across a huge green field on a sunny cloudless day and *BAM* struck by lightning and nothing left but a smoldering black circle. hahaha.
Free your mind
Quote by why1not1try
hahahhahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahah

I pictured a fluffy white bunny rabbit running across a huge green field on a sunny cloudless day and *BAM* struck by lightning and nothing left but a smoldering black circle. hahaha.

I think its preety depressing

Ben Hamelech
My sisters gerbil climbed into the back of the tumble drier and no one noticed..voila..one frazzled and rather soft and fluffy gerbil
@-}-}-}-
My sister had an iguana that supposedly committed suicide.

One day my family took two fish from my grandma intending to give them to my neighbor. They were in a cup filled with water, my neighbors weren't home so we gave them some fresh water and figured they'd be fine for a while longer. When we went to check on them, one of the fish was gone. He jumped into the kitchen sink .
I had a rottweiler pup once, we chained him up outside and I guess he liked to climb over the fence, it was a chain-linked fence so one day his chain got caught on the fence, I was coming home and I see him hanging there with his hind legs 2-3 feet off the ground, I always said that he committed suicide by hanging
Quote by metallicat420
I had a rottweiler pup once, we chained him up outside and I guess he liked to climb over the fence, it was a chain-linked fence so one day his chain got caught on the fence, I was coming home and I see him hanging there with his hind legs 2-3 feet off the ground, I always said that he committed suicide

this thread is seriously depressing. especially this one^
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I gave my goldfish far too much food once, it ate it all while I was out, and when I got back in it's stomach had like burst, n it was all gusty and floating at the top of the tank.

I lol'd
my cat had a litter of kittens when i was little, we had to put them in a box with a piece of plywood over top so the wouldnt get out and we'd have to find them, as i was putting the wood on the box i didnt notice one was trying to climb out, it was part way out and the next morning i found the cat with a crushed neck.i was like 11 at the time, that freaked me out for a while
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
I have quite a funny story, true as well.

We went on holiday once, and my mum asked if our next door neighbour would look after her siamese cat. It was a beuatiful cat, only 2 years old. He was very lathargic and ecentric to say the least.

3 hours into our hoilday, my dads mobile phone went off while we was driving down the M1 (this was like 5 years ago when using your phone wasnt illegal), he answered and said "Yeah, just clean up the mess, put it in a bag and open the windows"

my mum said "whats happened?"

Dad: "Oh, Monty (the cat) has shit everywhere in the kitchen, Gavs gone to clean it up"

Mum"oh, okay"

2 weeks into the holiday and heading home, on the M62 services somwhere near doncaster, my dad pulled up the van and said to my mum

"Right, i dont know how your going to take this, but Monty is dead. Gav killed him just after we left. I told you that he had to be cleaned up, but if I told you he'd died, it would have ****ed up our holiday completley!... Gav said Monty was sleeping on his cat perch, so Gav banged on the window to wake him up, and the cat keeled over and fell off and suffered a heart attack and started spazzing out and died in a stiff position!"

Mum *crys*

Sister, me, sis BF, dad *trying ever so hard not to laugh*

...When we got home, we were still in our holiday clothes, we had to bury this cat at the top of the garden, well, if youve ever seen a dead cat... its funny to a certain extent.

Dug a hole for the cat, but it was about 6 inches too narrow, because of this car being stiff (by the way, his eyes and mouth were wide open with a shocked look on his face, much like the face a cat pulls if you startle them!).

So while my mum sobbing over her dead cat, my dad just goes "Oh **** this for a lark, and threw a Cinder block ontop of the decaying cat. The cat went bang, and and slid to the bottom of the hole, but the stench was so intense. I nearly puked.

My mum never spoke to Gav for 3 years because he murdered our cat!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
A mouse drowned in my bathtub and my hamster's ear fell off.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

^ nick dixon haha....oh man.
"Gear":
1980s Copy of Les Paul [unknown brand]
1980s Acoustic [unknown brand]
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Moonrock
DIY Tubescreamer TS808
Carlsbro Kickstart 25 amp

Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

My Tube Screamer Build
My dog was fine before the night of its tragic death. He was a 13 year old Dalmation, very fit and healthy (for his age), I even walked him that night, he was fine. That night around midnight, he went outside for a poop. He was out there for a very long time - about half an hour, when he came back inside, it looked like he had just doubled in size, he was incredably fat. He seemed to be fine for the rest of the evening, not hinting he was in pain or anything. I had trouble sleeping that night and when I woke up the next morning, he was just lying there in his bed dead. Apparently, his gut was twisted or something. This only happened 3 or so weeks ago, miss him still.
I had a pet hampster that my friend fed licorice to until it died. He's not my friend anymore...
Quote by Rory's_strat
My dog was fine before the night of its tragic death. He was a 13 year old Dalmation, very fit and healthy (for his age), I even walked him that night, he was fine. That night around midnight, he went outside for a poop. He was out there for a very long time - about half an hour, when he came back inside, it looked like he had just doubled in size, he was incredably fat. He seemed to be fine for the rest of the evening, not hinting he was in pain or anything. I had trouble sleeping that night and when I woke up the next morning, he was just lying there in his bed dead. Apparently, his gut was twisted or something. This only happened 3 or so weeks ago, miss him still.

That sucks man..

Ben Hamelech
My budgie, Buttons, died years ago, probably of fatness. He always loved to eat cheese. Tho he started to lose weight cuz we had him running about. Well, waddling.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I had a cat quite a while ago and it had a litter of kittens the day before. The second night with the kittens, Somehow one of the kittens made into the area between my kitchen and my living room. Late that night my dad went to get a glass of water and stepped on it. Not knowing what it was, we didn't find it dead until the next morning.

This isn't about a death but still an odd story. We left for vacation for a week and had a cat and hermit crab at the time. Somehow the cat got into the hermit crab bowl, snatched the crab and brought it to the kitchen. The cat left it there and the hermit crab crawled under the fridge. We got home from vacation and we noticed the hermit crab gone. We figured the cat just got it. Three days later my dad pulls out the fridge and there it is, still alive under the fridge. I forget when it died, but it's still odd.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
my girlfriend's (male) guineapig was screwed by a huge rabbit and died....

years on it still torments her
I had a substitute teacher once who had a rabbit. One day the rabbit was outside on the lawn while his wife was on the lawnmower, and...........

The rabbit was so scared by the lawnmower that it had a heart attack and died.

/twist ending
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
I killed my friends bunny when I was in his garden and we didn't know where it had gone, and we were looking for it, It crawled up to my and tried to climb my leg, I saw it and thought It was a rat so I kicked out and it flew into a garden two doors down, It died on the patio floor... I felt bad for a bit, but now we laugh about it lol,

It was a gay bunny always biting people...
When I was 8, I went into my kitchen to find my budgie, happily in his cage.

I got my breakfast, and as you do, made quite possibly the loudest fart ever.

I heard a thud...

He had a heart attack, kinda funny, but it scared the hell outta me, and I was like depressed for a few weeks...
Quote by cusic
I killed my friends bunny when I was in his garden and we didn't know where it had gone, and we were looking for it, It crawled up to my and tried to climb my leg, I saw it and thought It was a rat so I kicked out and it flew into a garden two doors down, It died on the patio floor... I felt bad for a bit, but now we laugh about it lol,

It was a gay bunny always biting people...

I lol'd, I imagined it looked like this: You're looking through the bushes for a bunny when you finally see it. Then you grab the bunny and ninjakick it 60 feet in the sky! When it falls on the ground he looks all jucky and with guts hanging and stuff.
Quote by blackenedktulu
When I was 8, I went into my kitchen to find my budgie, happily in his cage.

I got my breakfast, and as you do, made quite possibly the loudest fart ever.

I heard a thud...

He had a heart attack, kinda funny, but it scared the hell outta me, and I was like depressed for a few weeks...

haha
Quote by Guitarjunkie18
Nope, it's my decision. He's going to die.

i once had a white fluffy cat and an owl killed it
i was watching it run around in the garden playing with moths
and this big bastard owl swooped down and picked it up
and flew away
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by *Spoonman*
i once had a white fluffy cat and an owl killed it
i was watching it run around in the garden playing with moths
and this big bastard owl swooped down and picked it up
and flew away

Sorry, but that made me laugh.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by uuhi
^ nick dixon haha....oh man.

+1

lmfao...
Quote by Nick_
But the point is: Music is too mutable, too ambiguous, too unruly to allow itself to be defined by an absolute syntax of terms. Don't bother. Live with it.
Our old neighbour shot one of our cats, so my brother and I took pot shots at him with a air rifle for weeks after, we hit at least 5 times a day, get the bastards back I say.
i had a budgie that commited suicide.

(i was in 7th grade) and i had just gotten a budgie, Bobo. that thursday after i got her, i needed to get her wings clipped, so my grandpa was going to do it for me (because he has like a 65441613876 pigeons) but bobo fell of her perch and broke her neck... and we all joked that she didn't want her wings clipped. it was sad.
Quote by salemboicot
my cockateil harvey used to tease the cat when he was in his cage, then one day he was teasing the cat and the bottom of the cage fell out and before we could stop it the cat had half bit his head off and killed him. it was gross.

that's sad. i have 2 cockatiels and they are my babies... i would be sad if they died.
Quote by cakemonster91
My budgie, Buttons, died years ago, probably of fatness. He always loved to eat cheese. Tho he started to lose weight cuz we had him running about. Well, waddling.

lol i hope you know budgies are highly lactose intolerant... you aren`t supposed to feed em cheese
Page 1 of 3