Go to any store that sells paint and you should find it.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
w00t double post.

A few people just told me that he uses something called a "microphone sham", apparently made of cloth. Still not sure what it could be, but i've been looking everywhere for these "microphone shams", but to no avail. Anyone know where I can get one?
ohh i dont know if its called mic sham or what not, but i have that in pink..it is like cloth too, i got it from a sporting good stores its meant for bats...hope that helps and most likely is it