www.myspace.com/pariahnoise

My band is called Pariah, listen to Avarice and Deimos for vocals and comment if you like. Post with your bands's links, cos I wanna listen to some new shizzle! Also, if you could let me know what you think of the recording quality cos the two with vocals will definitely be on our demo.

Feedback much appreciated.

Cheers, Matt.
shweet sounds well good! i would definatly buy your stuff! the recording is really cool to, i like the vocals and got some really shweet riffs. this is actually the best ive heard on ug! keep it up!
I find your band name a bit amusing because I was thinking about calling my band "The Order of The Pariah". Haha. We went with Cadence of The Outcast, tho. I like your stuff.... Easy listening my ass. Maybe if you're mad as ****. Good job.
Last edited by GreenDayUberfan at Mar 15, 2007,
not a big metal/screaming fan, but you sound better than most other bands that i've heard that fit in the above two categories. only advise... pariah... i've been a part of the dallas/ftw music scene and there was a band called pariah there. now i moved to vancouver, and there's a local band called pariah here. seriously, there are SO many metals bands with this name out there... i mean perhaps u can beat them all to a first commercial release, but in the chance that u don't, u'll have to change ur band name later on, that's how copyrights work. gluck
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
Pariah.Haha,Indians in my country are offended with this word,but I still don't know why
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Oh my gosh, I crapped myself when I heard the AWESOME vocals and guitar! Dude, You guys are going to be number 1. You guys freaking rock, and keep rocking. Killswitch Engage is my 2nd favorite band, and you guys sounds just like them!
sounds awesome dude, much potential there. im not a big fan of screaming but i respect it, and your singer can apparently do it very well. AWESOME!