need som opinons on this guys...

putting seymour duncan pickups on a epiphone lp standard, im talking Alnico pro II humbuckers. worth the effort?
What type of music do you play, what amp do you have, what side of the pond do you live on, and what is your budget?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i play hard rock, with blues insperation some heavy metall to. I have a marshall valvestate with a 4X12 that kicks ass hehe.. dont really know but do u this this is somthing to consider or should i wait untill i can aford a gibson ,
if you like slash's tone then yeah, that's one guitarist i know uses them, and judging by ur gear and what you like then yeah, u'll love the sound you get
Alnico II Pros are my favourite hums. They pwn.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
hehe.. u shure know what im talking about joe perry slash and jeff beck are my favorits... going to think this over for a few days, thanks guys
If you like your amp, then go for it.

I am a fan of the Alnico IIs.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.