I was wondering if any of you knew some good sites to order jewlery that is in the same style as those Slash and other old school rockers use.. I really want to have a lot of armbands and stuff and my arms;P looks quite nice.
hahaha.. i like that shit to, dont know were u fint i really, i have allredy filled my arms wrists with a heck a fot lot of armbands lookt awsome
Did you order it over the internet or did you find it in the stores? Cause in Norway I can't find anything that looks cool..
hehe.. no they are quite rare here i sweden to but i guess you kan find them on markets and stuff like that, got some of them abroad to, like italy and spain
I'm not asking to get replicas of the things slash wear.. I ask to get links for where I can get things in the same style..
Alchemy gothic do a pendant with the guns and roses cross logo thingy (from appetite for destruction) if that's any use.
yeah .. but thats what im talking about to... Go to some place as we in sweden would call "tattar ställen" or "små skit butiker" hehe
Quote by Norwegian_Slash
I'm not asking to get replicas of the things slash wear.. I ask to get links for where I can get things in the same style..

Whatever, try Hot Topic and Spencer's, they usually have some cool shit there.
Dickless.
^^ till i came to this website i had never heard of this hot topic thingy. It's just in america mate, nobody else knows about those shops.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^^ till i came to this website i had never heard of this hot topic thingy. It's just in america mate, nobody else knows about those shops.

Really? I could have sworn a place like that would be in at least the UK by now, it's in every ****ing mall in the US.
Dickless.
^^ Haha, I'm still not even sure what it is... if it's just an alternative clothes shop, at the moment emo is big so every normal clothes shop does some kind of emo-y stuff anyway, guess there's no market for it.

Anyway, on topic, try www.grindstore.com or www.alchemygothic.com for alchemy gothic jewellery, if that's the sort of thing you mean.
Everything I've ever found is things like my grandma could use. With pearls and shit.. I'm just looking for some simple chains etc.