It has gotten the 3 flashing red lights 3 times now, but otherwise works fine for a minute or two, then freezes. (long story short: It hasn't been working properly)

I got an air compressor and blew in the vents (thinking it might've been dust- like a computer). Then it worked perfect for a couple days, and is now slowing down again.

SO, I am going to take it apart, so I can clean the inside more thoroughly, dust has to be the problem, or it wouldn't have worked perfectly for so long. I tried to take it apart but no luck. I'm starting to think it might be glued.....

Does anybody know how to take this thing apart? Any tips are appreciated too.

And I don't care about voiding the warranty as I don't have one anyway

Thanks in advance
my friend chipped his own 360, he took it apart, dont know how he did it though, theres like clips you have to undo one by one very carefully, it shoul dtell you on the internet somewhere
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Did they not rig it up so that it was pretty much impossible to open, avoiding people chipping them?

That's what I heard.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
send it to microsoft numbnuts. dont take it apart. i've learned my lesson about taking shit apart many times (i guess i never learned did i? ) be safe and send it to them. they'll probably send u a new one and toss urs aside till they got time to fix it and then some other poor sap will get urs.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by Disasterpiece08
Does yours still have its warranty?

leave now noob

im pretty sure they're made not to be taken apart, but still..