Just got the CD today. I'm a few tracks into it and so far so good. Anybody else got any opinions on it? I'll let you guys know my final opinions after I'm finished.
well your probablly gonna be the only one who has any opinions on it, beacuse you got it a day before it comes out...
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Well I just finished listening to it...not really sure what to think. I liked the Citizen Fish stuff more than the LOC stuff. I'm not really a big LOC fan, though, so that could be part of it...I dunno yet. I was kind of bored by everything. It didn't really grip me. I think I'll listen to the album a few times on my Ipod later. First listening isn't always the best...
put it on gmail for us to see. i want to hear the covers really bad...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
it got leaked a few weeks ago, i think. i have a link to it on rapidshare, but i haven't downloaded it yet. if anyone wants the link PM me.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
thanks ska wars, im gonna download it soon, then i will put in my two cents

edit:actually ska wars, idk how to use the website, it downloaded into a non audio format...so i need help. i tried to message you but your thing was full...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Last edited by mike2 at Mar 5, 2007,
you need to download and install WinRAR, then you right click the folder and click "Extract files..." and that should do it.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Does anyone want to tell me which songs LoC covered, 'cause I don't own anything else by Citizen Fish.
Also, thanks for the link Ska Wars.
LOC covered "The Super-Market Song" by Citizen Fish and "Reason For Existance" by the Subhumans.
i listened to it today and i liked it. it was good to hear all LoC's songs were ska (except the subhumans cover) and that intro thing was kinda funny. i was kinda dissapointed in citizen fish's covers though, i was kinda hoping to hear dick lucas scream..too bad
Quote by Ska Wars
i listened to it today and i liked it. it was good to hear all LoC's songs were ska (except the subhumans cover) and that intro thing was kinda funny. i was kinda dissapointed in citizen fish's covers though, i was kinda hoping to hear dick lucas scream..too bad

i heard the citizen fish covers were good, cause they totally changed the songs...

haven't listened to it yet, am not home right now, haven't been for hours....so tired...thanks though... you da man, ska wars.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

it's...not that good....disappointed...citizen fish, not as much, but the covers of loc were bad...and loc was just bad...it was bad....at least i didn't buy it...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

That's what I thought; Leftover Crack wasn't very good. The album all kind of bored me. But I put all of it on my Ipod and...the Citizen Fish stuff is pretty good. Dunno how their covers compare to the original LOC song, but all in all, I liked the Citizen Fish songs. They get better as I listen more. Maybe I'll come around to LOC, too, but...it's doubtful.
yeah, citizen fish was the good part. but they covered a very odd loc song, and a very good choking victim song. they did it creativly, but i don't much like em...loc was bad...the covers and all...baby punchers maybe their best song on there...but who sang with them in alot of the songs....on baby punchers jello was on there and here comes the n bomb was dave dictator...i think that was the song...who was like on ww4 and shit?
Quote by BrianApocalypse

The other guy singing on WW4 is Ezra, thier guitar player, I think he wrote that song

I kinda wish I listened to this before I bought it
I just downloaded it. I don't know how I feel about it. It definitely doesn't have the same edge. The lyrics have been done before, and better, too. All in all it's very polished. Kind of reminds me of Blink 182.

I don't hate it though. LOC's just seen better days.
WW4 sucks...what happened to WW3 too? i don't remember that ever happening...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

There are a couple wars that people say qualify as world wars but they aren't called world wars. That being said, the song does indeed suck.
sucks, boring, not good at all, i got this 3 weeks ago, man, what a waste of space. That intro was so BAD, it made me want to punch a baby for real
I think the Citizen Fish stuff is significantly better than the LOC stuff, but overall the album was a letdown. None of the music really grabbed me...I was never really that interested.
don't get anti-flag...or the misfits...or rancid...get some good music....
Quote by BrianApocalypse

well, idk what cds ya got...but, get the new stooges cd, it is ace. i actually really enjoyed it, cept the lyrics were lacking. if you don't have any stooges cds, i say start at funhouse or raw power before this new one. i think funhouse is the best one, but that is my opinions

idk...some of my favorite cds are:
television-marquee moon
talking heads-77
the adicts-songs of praise
the adolescents-s/t
MDC-millions of dead cops
black flag-first four years
new york dolls- s/t
the heartbreakers-L.A.M.F.
**** sparrer-any cd really
gang of four-return the gift
JFA-we know you suck...

idk what kind of music you like, so i could recommend if you let me in on your favorite type of music or bands...
Quote by BrianApocalypse

i like that one, it has john wayne was a nazi...the bass is sick in that song.
Quote by BrianApocalypse