I was listening to the radio the other day and they played some song but I never got the name of it. The lyrics repeat "Ladies and Gentlemen" alot and "Welcome to the show." I'm pretty sure it's a newer song. If anyone could tell me the name of this song and who plays it that would be swell.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
This Ain't A Scene - Fall Out Boy
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
uhh...i'm pretty sure its ladies and gentleman by saliva off their new album blood stained love story
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by †death_boy†
yea, it is Saliva. Very horrible song

well it's not as horrible as some other crap out there...and besides, i happen to like it somewhat

EDIT: dammit...i can never get that damn smiley to work
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
It may not be AS horrible, but it is horrible nonetheless. I've farted better songs.
I've seen one million toilets...

AND I ROCKED THEM ALL!
Yeah, they're right. My bad. I just answered really quick.. those lyrics sounded similar to the break down part of that FOB song. I guess I've only heard it a couple times, because I checked, and other then the feel of the lyrics, they aren't too similar.

Shucks. Pwned again.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Wow I was scared there for a second when I saw Falloutboy. I thought it sounded kinda like Saliva though. Thanks.
Member #5 of the Official Conan O'Brien Club; PM Tom Trendy to join
I was wondering who that was too. I keep hearing the song on the radio, but the dumb DJs or whatever never say who it is.

It's in an interesting song, I'll give it that.

And not all in a good way.