Beyond Death

Very evil sounding song. Sounded more Death metal than Black metal. There was no melody in this song expect the synth section what I liked. I think you should add more melody in this song, and maybe few more riffs maybe?

Eternal Regrets

Same here, need more melody I think. I didn't like the intro riff 'cause it sounded too simple.
You are doing absolutely good work with the synths. I really like those parts, good atmosphere. I think Riff 3 didn't match so well with the synths. Riff 5 was pretty good.
Good sounding outro too

I really think you should improve your guitar riffs more. Allthough good work

Wanna crit mine? Link in signature.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
Holy crap! I liked both, but I definitley think Eternal Regrets is way better. I like the melodies and riffs more. And the Tubular Bells just adds a whole new level of eerie-ness.

Beyond Death, I think the main riff needs a little "spice", if you will.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Mate, those are ****ing excellent.

I know it's a bit stupid to revive the thread just to say that...but those songs more than deserve it.

I wish you the best with the band!
I really liked them as they are, it does need something else but I'm not quite sure what. The 2nd one was alot better I would say.
Beyond Death is very good. I liked the contrast between heavy guitars and melodic keyboards. The keys add a lot of "evilness" to the piece, which sounds pretty decent.

Eternal Regrets is also cool, maybe better than Beyond Death. Keys here were very good, added a lot to the mood. The best part here, imo, was the keys interlude.

Crit mine? links in sig.
Listen to my songs!

Hate Unleashed
"The song itself is simply awesome." - British Steel about Hate Unleashed
"Really good." - DarkTom666 about Hate Unleashed
A Pleasant Point

Crit for crit
Beyond Death:
I din't like the Riff 1 much, but riff 2 and 3 were realy great. I think this is the first black metal song in Drop C i saw (depends on what black metal are you aiming).

Ethernal Regret:
Yea, this one sounds realy evil. I realy liked the keys in the break!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10648187#post10648187 crit mine plz?
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard