Where can i find one?
I just want a gold truss rod cover for a les paul really,Any will do but they are the nicest i have seen.
I found one on ebay but it's nothing special.
Do you know where i can get one?
Thanks
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Doesn't have to be made of solid gold,It jsut has to be gold in colour.
Thanks.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
get some brass sheet and make one? or a Gibson dealer should be able to get you a spare
Official member #3 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join. Luthier's only .
Quote by givemeaname
get some brass sheet and make one? or a Gibson dealer should be able to get you a spare

I emailed gibson and they pointed to me to shite sities and i emailed them and they all said no.

Quote by aixelsydevahi
http://www.rosetti.co.uk/spares/trussrodcovers.htm

Under the Epiphone section they have a gold one.

Which one? the '56 goldtop is a guitar not a type of truss rod if thats what you meant.
Thanks for trying though.

The Cubists
Hmm, you have a plastic one right? you could get some gold leaf from an art shop and put that on it then give it a few shots of clear coat and you will have a gold cover.
Official member #3 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join. Luthier's only .
You can buy it at your loca.l guitar center right next to the Zakk Wylde tone/volume knobs and Zakk Wylde Les Paul saddles.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead