I love there metalcore sound Deap vocals and there kick aas guitar, how do you guys feel?

Gear
White and Black, RR-1 Randy Rhoads
White And Gold Les Paul Custom
Black Ibanez RG custom
Last edited by AILDCoBShreeder at Mar 6, 2007,
August Burns Red ****ing rocks.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Pretty much the only metalcore band I like. They're great.
-Zach
this is like the 5th only august burns red thread.

search button.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by before
Pretty much the only metalcore band I like. They're great.

Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i basically wanted to say the same thing you said, but it wouldnt let me just leave the quote
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I was bored so I asked my friend for a good band to put on here, so I guess he wanted me to make one of them lol, do any of you live in minnesota? and if so did any of you see escape the fate last night?
Quote by AILDCoBShreeder
I was bored so I asked my friend for a good band to put on here, so I guess he wanted me to make one of them lol, do any of you live in minnesota? and if so did any of you see escape the fate last night?

That was such a sick show d00d.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Quote by Disco Vietnam
That was such a sick show d00d.

What's your opinion on August Burns Red, Luke? Just curious lol.
-Zach
they are pretty good

they keep it pretty fast for metalcore and alot of breakdowns and stuff, kinda gets me pumped

too bad they are playing pretty much immediately after Comeback kid and parkway drive come through
They're awesome . They had the biggest pit i've ever seen at this one show in chicago . During the breakdown in throwing punches some emo kid came into the middle of the pit tried to dance . Me and my friend proceeded to beating his ass and he started crying.Then every trampled him.
...it must suck to be emo!
congradulations on being a dick. and you throwing punches doesnt count as hardcore dancing, so just shut up while your ahead
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
Who said they went to the escape the fate show???
It was ****ing amazeing
I crowd surfed like 15-20 times
Max grabed my hand and pulled me up on stage
and he signed my poster
so did robert rest of the band ext.
It was awesome
gahhh

Gear
White and Black, RR-1 Randy Rhoads
White And Gold Les Paul Custom
Black Ibanez RG custom
I love August Burns Red and I'm going to get to see them april 2nd for the secound tim and I can't wait
There awesome, I get to see haste the day, from autumn to ashes and a bunch of other bands tonight, and im exited lol.
i was gonna see them the other night but i was sick they are sweet though
Running away from this earth.
May it pass away in the beautiful flames that it was created for.
Because when tomorrow fails to come,
today is just not the same.
Inflamed earth.
Roses.
In this hope.
For all i care set it all ablaze.

yea theyre amazing

GRAB THE WHEEL, MAKE THIS LIFE YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Warning Is The Best Band Ever!

"Member #5 of the Seinfeld Fan Club - PM SethMegadefan or the_experience to join."
I dont kow if anyone knows but listen to the lyrics of the songs. They are christian band. In my opinion, that makes them 10x better. Thes guys have to be at the very top of my metalcore favs!!!!!! Guys, theres a tab for barbarian on this site, bu ttheres about 30 seconds or so missing of it! somebody go check it out and redo tit please =D
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Anyone have any clue when their new stuff's coming out?
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Great band

^ I too want to know when thier new stuff is coming out, and when they'll come to the uk :/
Quote by the bartender
^ this man knows his stuff.
Quote by atomic_llama
Great band

^ I too want to know when thier new stuff is coming out, and when they'll come to the uk :/

Would give anything to see them live, apparently they put on a BEAST OF A LIVE SHOW!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.