I just noticed this...

My thumb on my fretting hand curves much more than that on my strumming hand, anyone else have this? I'm sure its from planting my thumb in the middle of the back of the neck of my guitar, just thought it was weird...

Adam
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Yeah I can do some weird things with my left thumb, that I can't do with my right thumb..
im told im double jointed.....i can do freakish things with both thumbs, my fingers, legs etc. you get the picture lol....and freakish hehe.........but yeah my left hand thumb is more weird than my right hand one.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
im told im double jointed.....i can do freakish things with both thumbs, my fingers, legs etc. you get the picture lol....and freakish hehe.........but yeah my left hand thumb is more weird than my right hand one.

There's no such thing as double joints. You'll just have more manoeuvrable joints.

My left index finger is much straighter than my right. I don't know whether that's because of playing guitar or not.
Yeah, isnt it a sign if you "are double jointed" or just another word for "less cartialidge" that your more likely to get athuritis (cant spell it, so dont flame me)
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass