When I was at the namm show, I came across the foxx pedal booth. The man running the booth really like my playing. He also said that an endorsement is not out of the question. This week, my mom sent him an e-mail about it. This is his reply.

Hey Robin,

Thanks for the note and the pictures. I really appreciate it.

It was great to meet you and Nolan, too! It was a blast to watch him play. He is so good and so professional. I was also impressed by his calmness and maturity for someone so young.

I know exactly what you mean about being swamped. It has been non-stop since NAMM and I just got back from a trip and I'm trying to catch up on everything.

Have Nolan look at our website www.foxxpedals.com and let me know if he'd rather have a Tone Machine, a Foot Phaser, or a Fuzz Wah Volume pedal and I will get it out to him right away.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,

--M

Mark Simonsen

So, my question is which pedal would be the best? I've only played the Fuzz wah volume and it is an excellent pedal.
man, your lucky, i really like Foxx pedals, i played the Tone Machine and the Fuzz Wah, i really liked the Wah, really great sound. i'd suggest that.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Cool beans. It looks like they have some nice stuff.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
yes, it sounds really good too, its very natural sounding with the gain down, it has great sustain too (well duh, has a knob for it) and it wails, think players tone such as Hendrix (purple haze and similiar tones)
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
^cool. I play my jsx at night at low volumes at night and it would be nice to have a wet, fuzzy, saturated sound.
thats sweet dude

which one are you getting?
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
Lucky bastard!

Go and play them in a shop if you can find them.

And are you in a band? Because it wouldn't make much sense endorsing you if you're not...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30