Ok, i know a lot of people get flamed on here for asking for help with their homework, but if there is anyone who can/will help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have to write a paper in my history class about 3 things that a person can do in modern day society to help the country. We are studying J.F. Kennedy and his inaugural address when he said "Ask not what your country can do for you -- ask what you can do for your country."

So, right now I have community service, and am completely stumped for the 2 other things I need to write about.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Donate money

not be an asshole
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Practise thier democratic right to protest

participate in voting.
donate blood, volunteer at homeless shelters, cancer or illness marathons, and don't commit murder or rape.
Ok, so, Volunteer work, voting and donating. That'll do it. Thanks everyone.

It doesn't even need to be a masterpiece of a paper because my history teacher is an ogre.

Edit: Not that ogre's can't be smart. He isn't.
I would say exersise right to protest and what the other posts sais are good too.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Run for office and be a good leader
Encourage peace and teach about the dangers of fascism and racism
Donate to charity, or work with one
Pay your taxes fairly
Create some wonderful art that brightens people's lives
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Orally pleasure meh
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by l2p_Guitar
"Ask not what your country can do for you -- ask what you can do for your country."

P.M.--------|                         P.M.-------|
E||------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
B||------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
G||------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
D||------------------------------------|------------------------------------|
A||--4---4---4---4---------------------|--4---4---4---4---------------------|
E||--2---2---2---2------0--3--0--2--0--|--2---2---2---2------0--3--0--2--0--|

P.M.--------|
E|------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------
B|------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------
G|------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------
D|------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------
A|--4---4---4---4---------------------|----------------------------------------------
E|--2---2---2---2------5--4--0--2--0--|--2--0--2--3------2--0--2--5------3--2--0--2--

Byaah!!
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Ok, so, Volunteer work, voting and donating. That'll do it. Thanks everyone.

It doesn't even need to be a masterpiece of a paper because my history teacher is an ogre.

Edit: Not that ogre's can't be smart. He isn't.

I like how you edited that in, to make sure that no ogres who read your post were offended
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Quote by MarkPlaysStuff

I like how you edited that in, to make sure that no ogres who read your post were offended

Hehe, yea. I didn't want to offend anyone. My dad happens to be a very sensitive Ogre.