Hi, a friend of mine wanted me to ask this question for him since he is banned by his parents off of the internet. So his question is...what is a good guitar for about $300-500 Canadian dollars? He plays mostly what I play(or is going to..)classic rock, metal hard rock, blues, etc. I had no idea what to recommend him since there is just so much choices out there. Right now I am thinking of maybe an ESP or something along those lines?
reffering to yourself as "your friend" is so trivial...
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
Epiphone
Ibanez
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Quote by LauIsSedated
reffering to yourself as "your friend" is so trivial...

well..no. If you look at my previous post, I posted about a Dean Cadillac which is in hte range of $700. So...I don't think I'd be buying a starter guitar
Why'd "he" get banned from the internet?
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
Quote by thedude051
well..no. If you look at my previous post, I posted about a Dean Cadillac which is in hte range of $700. So...I don't think I'd be buying a starter guitar

sorry about that, it was a joke anyway, but as not to seem worthless go for something versatile like a tele. You can never ever go wrong with a tele. Versatile, Comfortable accesable and good looking. You sure your friend has his mind set on playing guitar? If he's not certain it'd be a shame to get a expensive guitar and then quite you know...
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
ESP's suck, Epiphones are ok, but only if you get a hollowbody, their solidbodys suck. blues sound best on hollowbody guitars anyway.
How much would that be in american dollars? Schecter makes great midrange guitars. And I agree that you can't really go wrong with a strat or tele, they're both extremely versatile, so he'd be doing ok no matter what type of music he got into.