Page 1 of 2
Idk where this would go...anyway, I'm looking for some disgusting/wierd bands past or present. It could be solo acts too.

Any genre, jsut the name and some examples...it's for a paper..

Also..I knwo of one..it's this guy..his first name is two letters I think.

He'd often shit on stage and fight with the crowd?

Anyone?

Thhanks
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
weird bands? Alice Cooper maybe?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Gaah I forgot his name.

No wait...ah yes

GG Allin
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
marylin is pretty wierd. and theres a guy ive forgotten the name of, who slashed his chest with penknife when he was onstage.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
One time G.G. Allin was going to kill himself on stage at the end of a set, but the manager of the club pulled the plug 3 songs in, so G.G. ran outside and started breakdancing naked on the sidwalk. Then he went home and overdosed on heroin
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Last edited by civildp1 at Mar 5, 2007,
I think Iggy Pop smeared peanut butter all over his chest at a concert but I could be mistaken.

EDIT:
He was born Jesus Christ Allin

Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Last edited by aixelsydevahi at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by jjmorabrenes
Emo basiclly sucks

how is that even remotely related to the topic at hand? blow me
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Ozzy and him biting the head off a bat.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Quote by jjmorabrenes
Emo basiclly sucks

you're kinda, out of range dude. by about 5 light years
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Sopor Aeternus He/She is really really weird
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
Gwar.

/thread
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by karateguy29
Ozzy and him biting the head off a bat.

Yeh but he thought that it was a toy so it wasn't that fcked up

Marilin Manson jacked off in the middle of a gig, sang while he had a finger inside his ass in a gig, peed over the audience in a gig... Nice guy that Marilyn
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Rammstien with that man gegen man video....eewwwww

Full of oiled naked men.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Cheers to those who reminded me of GG. And thanks for the rest.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Theatre Des Vampires once had their female singer cut herself and let audience members drink her blood. Silly vampyric bands.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Gaah I forgot his name.

No wait...ah yes

GG Allin

the craizest mother ever to grace our ears

Quote by AC/DC ROCKS!!!
Michael Jackson Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now we've got that out the way.

You can obviously include Ozzy and the whole bat eating thing (although it was an 'accident') and errrrm i heard a rumor about The Spinto Band setting fire to a cat on stage, after drugging it up, and threw about a hundred hamsters into the audience and told them to step on the hamsters. Who doesnt believe this?? ME, but oh well after listening to theyre music thats hard to believe.

Oh and Little Chris makes me bloody sick, actually physically. GOD DAMNIT I HATE HIM!!!!
There was a performance art group years ago called Minty. I saw a documentary on the guy who formed the band, some cross-dressing freak show, but kind of interesting.

They staged a 'live birth' on stage where the lead singer (dude in drag), fell on a bed and started screaming, then this smaller naked chick came out all wet and bloody.

I think that at some point he took a leak in a cup and she drank it.

That and G.G. Allin take the cake for me.

Another weird band was Psychic TV. They were an electronic/industrial band years ago and had "Thee Temple ov Thee Psychic Youth" which was basically a fanclub gone cult. In order to officially join, you were encouraged to do weird things, like not sleep at your house for an entire week or something.

That whole story and early age of industrial was pretty out there.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Marylin Manson, read his book ew, he ****ed the guitarist while playing live, masturbated over the crowd, de virginized people, threw buckets of blood over them, ect.

You know, the usual.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by y2james2007 :p
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now we've got that out the way.

You can obviously include Ozzy and the whole bat eating thing (although it was an 'accident') and errrrm i heard a rumor about The Spinto Band setting fire to a cat on stage, after drugging it up, and threw about a hundred hamsters into the audience and told them to step on the hamsters. Who doesnt believe this?? ME, but oh well after listening to theyre music thats hard to believe.

Oh and Little Chris makes me bloody sick, actually physically. GOD DAMNIT I HATE HIM!!!!

Where did you hear that about The Spinto Band? They're way way too happy to do stuff like that.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Nothing quite compared to G.G. allin. Go watch the hated DVD.

He performs almost naked, smothers himself in (and eats)shit, beats up a girl, tries to set a gas station on fire, kicks out the windows, and parades down the street half naked with hundreds of fans following him screaming about how he wants dope.
once a girl told me that marylin manson was a respectable person. then i asked her if she was aware that he jacks off on stage, and has been arrested numerous times. she got mad at me (some people dont like honesty). well he's one, another is cannibal corpse, i dont know what they do on stage, but their songs are gross. by the way, i strongly dislike boths bands i have mentioned.

Jack my swag
Quote by metal4all
weird bands? Alice Cooper maybe?

alice cooper is a born again christian in real life, actually. i think.....correct me if i am mistaken him for someone else.

Jack my swag
Howling Willie **** aka Ginger from the wildhearts

some of the most screwed up song titles ever for example

"I'd Rather Have A Dick In My Ass Than You In My Heart"

"Say It With Herpes"

"5000000 Million Ways To Kill Your Baby"

and some which i wont type out, full track listing can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Filth

mate of mine bought it near christmas, he thought it was pretty good
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by urik
Yeh but he thought that it was a toy so it wasn't that fcked up

Marilin Manson jacked off in the middle of a gig, sang while he had a finger inside his ass in a gig, peed over the audience in a gig... Nice guy that Marilyn

Who's finger was it?haha

I saw Anal **** once. Didn't know they were going to be there. They weren't that gross or anything but during a different bands set Seth (the frontman) started a bar fight and shit. There was people throwing chairs and bottles. It was badass
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
Where did you hear that about The Spinto Band? They're way way too happy to do stuff like that.

My friend heard it on the internet, but there were like 2 people talking about it, so it seemed like it could be true. But no i dont think it can be true, they cant get away with that anyway.
Page 1 of 2