so last night i went and saw black snake moan with my girlfriend (its actually a pretty good movie, i thought). but the point is, the guy plays a lot of blues type songs (that are really good, i think). and i was wondering if anyone has (or knows where to find) those tabs.
This is a battlefield, this is war
This is a battlefield, this is home
I haven't seen the movie, but from rbmason's link, I can figure out track #3. it's just a riff like this:

e-----------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------
G-----------------------------------------------
D--------------------5b1/2 step-3-----------
A--------3-------3-----------------------------
E--3h5----3h5------------------------0------

well, not really, but sort of.
And track 7:

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------7-----------------------------------------
G----------------------------------------------------8-- then after he talks, play:--4---
D----------------------------------------------------8------------------------------------4---
A---------------------------------------3-----------6-------------------------------------4---
E--2b 1/2 step---2b 1/2 step---------0----------------------------------------------2---
thanks for the info/help. some one who has this cd should tab some of Sam L. Jackson's songs.
This is a battlefield, this is war
This is a battlefield, this is home
or not, I don't know how to tab things on here, or I'd tab the guitar for #7 which is one of the most kickass tunes....thrown together for the movie!!
OIC
[ slight p.m. w/ light dist. ]
d-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
f#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d--------0------------0--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a----------3b1/4^----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
d-----0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ main riff repeat ]

The rest, you can just listen to the song, and pick up on the little intro and nuances throughout!!

just play along a few times.....fun fun

later

~Joe~
with standard tuning i think it sounds pretty good like this ::::
e
B
G
D--------2------2-------
A----------5------------
E--0--------------------

just bend the a string at the 5th fret
and repeat