i was thinking about getting one, but i wanted to know how it compares to my Ibanez Rg321, i want a neck like the one on my ibane. any info on teh jackson?
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
The necks are very nice on Jacksons. They are quite similar to Ibanez, just not as thin. At least that's what my memory is telling me anyways. You should just go to a shop and try some out.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
dude i have 4 jacksons and trust me with the rr3 you wont be disapointed as it being compared to the ibanez but then again its always better to try some stuff out you know
Quote by YYZ
Yea, that's why most hot girls are dating faggot emo kids from ****ty faggot gay homo emo bands. I hate life.
i've been thinking about getting one of these too

i wanted to get an RR1, but its 2 grand
so instead, the rr3 is $800, plus $250 for an ofr, you can basically get an RR1 w/ a bolt on neck for $1050

thats my reasoning anyways
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
The RR3 has a pretty wide neck compared to the RG321. Still a great guitar though, I'd definitely recommend it.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
i have an rr3, its pretty nice, pretty fast too. definitely my favourite metal guitar, that i've played anyway...
i got one, i love it. the neck is a tad wider but its really fast, you wont be disappointed