Voters: 296.
Page 1 of 4
Whats ur group there are many of them
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Music buff/band geek/theory nerd.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
there is a poll now lol

GO LEAFS GO

Out of those... Artsy, I guess.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Artsy/Indie.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
im in the group thats really normal, and the only thing that sets us apart from any1 else is that we wear band shirts
Im in the search bar....

EDIT: And your poll leaves alot to be desired...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
out of those i picked prep/jock just because that fits the best b/c i hang out with all my friends from sports (basketball, basketball, and weightlifting)... i'm not "prep" by any means, i jjust wear free t-shirts from tournaments or sports (b/c those ar the best ) or band shirts, so the prep doesnt apply but the "jock" does i suppose...
Geek/punk/indie kid.

It's a small town.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I'm the only nerd so far...

Nerds ftw.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
I hang out with a lot of people. No reason to be confined to one "group". aNyways, I'm a closet goth.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Last edited by One Way Ticket at Mar 5, 2007,
Granted, this is probably American terminology but what the hell is a 'shop boy'?
i was the quiet metal head, that was on the baseball team
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
punk/alcoholic

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
I'm the sorta catagory jumper type; I change according to lesson, acording to ppl, my mood, I guess I'd best be discribed as Miguel.
Quote by One Way Ticket
I hang out with a lot of people. No reason to be confined to one "group".

Same. Plus, you're all dumbasses for thinking everyone can be confined to a stereotype and defined by a label. (I like to see myself as non-conformist)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
yeah, what's a shop boy??? and what about normal people???? i pretty much hang out with everyone
i am open minded and will hang around with anyone that i can get along with. Since i am in all academic/university preparation classes (all my friends are too stupid to be there) i have to make friends with smart people who don't categorize themselves within groups.
dont Listen to my friends band at: -www.sweetnightmare.com
-www.myspace.com/sweetnightmare1
-www.purevolume.com/sweetnightmare
Quote by Baronvon
Granted, this is probably American terminology but what the hell is a 'shop boy'?

They hang out in the shop classes like wood metal auto

Am i the only one :'(

GO LEAFS GO

geeks but teh type that dont actully care about work
and like to brake things and sleep in class
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Where is the die hard metal head group?

put me there
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
shop class is a class in the U.S. where students are taught mechanical types of things, depending on the specific class. Most of the time a class learns about how cars work and how to fix them. And the class usually has a garage and tools they use while getting hands-on experience. Other things they do besides car work include building things out of wood and fixing various devices. It all depends on the school and the nature of the specific class.

Can you believe I typed all that up all by myself?
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Scene kids/skaters..

I'll hang around just about anyone who I can get along with.
Last edited by kiefermatot at Mar 5, 2007,
Music/Band/Theory Nerds who do good in school, but find ways to get in trouble during their free time. Wears a Metallica T-Shirt, but listens to Death From Above 1979 (As well as metal). Dresses like a Mod/Hard Rock/Tight Jean 70's skater/rocker but is a snowboarder. Gets more than enough attention from the ladies. Plays guitar in jazz band, but plays lead guitar in a hard rock band.

I'm a walking contradiction? What group is that?

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Quote by break-me-in
Same. Plus, you're all dumbasses for thinking everyone can be confined to a stereotype and defined by a label. (I like to see myself as non-conformist)

non-conformist eh? I don't conform either. Lets make a club!
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by neidnarb11890
I don't have a group. I hang out with people I like, not stereotypical groups.

Your poll sucks, but I agree with this dude.

EDIT:
Is it bad that I fell for the "Look Left" thing in your sig?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I'd say I'm somewhere between prep/jock, indie/artsy, and nerd/computer freak. I tend to not be able to find common ground with most "stoners," though.
Guitar dude. We used to get a hell of a ribbing for playing the guitar, but everyones matured this year and we get a hell of a lot more respect. People catagorize themselves, but by the time you reach Year 10 most of the people aren't small minded drivelling morons, so there isn't really any groups anymore.
I'm out of HS now but I would have considered myself a stoner that migrated from group to group.
Page 1 of 4