I have a project in which we have to read a speech out of Shakespere's Mcbeth and put our own creative twist in it. I have the idea of playing a song and just replace the lyrics with the lines (probably the speech after mcbeth kills the king). I have a few ideas for the song to play ( I don't have time to write my own).
South of Heaven-Slayer or,
Elder Misanthropy - BDM (probably at a lower tempo)

Any Ideas?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Write your own song and put the lyrics over that?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Unless McDonald's have somehow bought the rights to Shakespeare's works, it's spelt Macbeth.

Put whatever music you want, because it'll come down to taste. I'd play some haunting classical pieces if I had the choice.
Quote by kornflipsk8er
Write your own song and put the lyrics over that?

its due friday, i dont have time
How does the speech go again? Its been a while since i did Macbeth, but its still my favourite Shakespeare play by far. Right now I'm thinking Street Spirit (Fade Out) by Radiohead might go well or something equally haunting
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Quote by robmarsden01
How does the speech go again? Its been a while since i did Macbeth, but its still my favourite Shakespeare play by far. Right now I'm thinking Street Spirit (Fade Out) by Radiohead might go well or something equally haunting

Right after MACBETH (sorry Robbie) kills King Duncan, he is really distraught, keeps saying that he will "sleep no more". I also thought about doing the scene where Macbeth sees Banquo's ghost at the banquet. By the way, thanks for the idea, the song sounds great, ill just have to talk it over with my class partner.