i just got a job about 4 months ago and now i ready to spend. this is my 3 year playing guitar and iam still on my starter guitar and i need some advice on a good metal guitar for a decent price
the esp ltd series is a darn good guitar for the money,i have 2 friends that own em and they both love em
Whatever u do get humbucker pick-ups. Humbuckers make metal sound awesome. If u dont know what they are they are the pickups that are in pairs not just single. Also get a guitar with good sustain. That makes it easier to play a lot of metal songs.
Wisest is she who knows she does not know.
Get a jackson style flying V, not necessarily a Jackson, just that shape...or the Rhandy Rhoads style fin ones, can't get much more metal than that.
Schecter Hellraiser or Ibanez RG
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
I'm digging my Schecter S-1 Elite. The Hellraiser is undeniable also.
Schecter Jeff Loomis Sig. Hardtail... FRIDAY
B.C. Rich KKV Signature :: Kerry King EMG W/Boost
Schecter S-1 Elite :: SD Distortion Mayhem Set
Agile AL2500 Goth :: SD Hot Rod set
TTM Customshop USA Devastator :: Rusty nails W/shoelace
for the the money. i would say jackson because they are a really good guitar.. just make sure you get the pro series. because they other ones are gay.
Jackson Ke3 Kelly
Dean Exotica Acoustic
Gibson SG
Line 6 Spider II
Digitech Death Metal
Dunlop Cry-Baby From Hell

Soon to have a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Wtf...what does it matter what shape it is? Just because you got say a V shaped guitar doesnt mean you HAVE to shred with it or play metal with it. Just because you got a Strat doesnt mean you HAVE to play classicy stuff or clean stuff.

I would say LTD EC standard series. Comes with either an EMG 81/60 set or a Duncan JB/59' set.
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by gibsonline6
for the the money. i would say jackson because they are a really good guitar.. just make sure you get the pro series. because they other ones are gay.

Not true, the X series are quite good for the money as well,although having said that their more or less the same spec anyway