i just got a job about 4 months ago and now i ready to spend. this is my 3 year playing guitar and iam still on my starter guitar and i need some advice on a good metal guitar for a decent price
the esp ltd series are a darn good guitar for the money,,i have 2 friends that own em and they both love em,,
go with schecter blackjack series they are VERY VESATILE mahagony body set neck rosewood fretboards tone pros COIL tap which means u can split the humbucker to soundlike a single coil and seymour duncans 59 and jb only downside 22 frets and no tremalo
ibanez have some nice guitars around that price range...

that also have true duo pick ups that allows you to split the humbucker into a single coil..

and they are awesome to play too..
MD5K
IBANEZ
Quote by 696
go with schecter blackjack series they are VERY VESATILE mahagony body set neck rosewood fretboards tone pros COIL tap which means u can split the humbucker to soundlike a single coil and seymour duncans 59 and jb only downside 22 frets and no tremalo

The C1 Blackjack has 24 frets
Godin Freeway EMG

Godin makes excellent guitars. Great build quality, very comfortable playability, and the EMGs are perfect for metal.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.