Page 1 of 2
I didn't see this one but the last one they did was actually pretty good.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
AC/DC Unplugged i hope. They would be sweet.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
You know what would be really sweet...Trivium unplugged. Yeah...but their old stuff. Their new stuff blows chunks. And maybe Children Of Bodom unplugged...Yeah. That would be sick!
I saw some parts of it (not the biggest Korn fan, like some old stuff) and I must say that sometimes it sounded brilliant and sometimes.. not just "bad", it was more like "wrong".. anyone who understands?
i saw it, that cover of creep was ****ing amazing
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I hate the majority of what Korn has done, but they weren't as bad as I thought they would be, and they did a decent job covering Radiohead. I was pleasantly surprised, though I still wouldn't call it amazing.
[SIZE=
ya, I saw that i haven't listened to koRn in a long time but it was really good
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by cerveza
i saw it, that cover of creep was ****ing amazing

You did? I thought it was insulting.

I admit, though, the bowl glass instrument thing is pretty cool. Ben Franklin FTW.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
*Glass Harmonica, Snipe.

And yes, it was great, hopefull they will be showing more Unplugged's now.

the album comes out tommorow.
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by ScoobySnacks
whats next..slipknot unplugged?

yeah.... i can't imagine a more brutal band than korn or slipknot...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by ScoobySnacks
did anyone see this on tv tonight?. whats next..slipknot unplugged?

Nope but I use to love Korn. That sounds like it could either be really good or suck balls. I'll look into it.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
I didn't even know korn was still playing.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
I love how Blind was turned into a spanish feel, Guitar solo and all.

Coming Undone and Twisted Transistor were pretty boring, I personally don't believe they were made to be Unplugged songs.

The Make Me Bad/In Between Days was ****ing amazing.
F.U.B.A.R.
i didn't see it cuz i dont listen to korn, but i hope this means more unplugged's. some turn out really good.

Jack my swag
Nile unplugged would be amazing i think........sarcasm
I've heard Freak On a Leash unplugged. Davis alone was good, and Amy alone was excellent, but the two of them together just did not sound good. Davis should have harmonized better with Amy...
the only thing i've seen of it is the song they play on the video wakeup or w/e as i'm flipping through the channels during sportscenter commercials..... it was with amy lee but i forget exactly what song it was.... it was a decent version, but i'm not a big korn fan(although i was surprised to find they were still playing)

i suppose it is better than most other crap they play on that station..... now only if they'd play some muse or something of the sort *crosses fingers*
ummmm i wish mtv would do more unplugged. and im watching the korn unplugged right now and it ****ing rocks....
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Quote by ScoobySnacks
did anyone see this on tv tonight?. whats next..slipknot unplugged?

I'd buy it. I love Slipknot and KoRn. I'll probably buy KoRn's Unplugged soon.
YOU GUYS KIDDING ME :Haha ! That sucked seriously and Korn is an allright band but amy lee ruined it because of her whiney vocals and trying to sound like an opera singer. Still without her it would be allright...
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Last edited by Lukeisonfire at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by Lukeisonfire
Korn is an allright band but amy lee ruined it because of her whiney vocals and trying to sound like an oprah singer. Still without her it would be allright...
Oprah?

^ you guys suck lol
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Quote by yawn
I've heard Freak On a Leash unplugged. Davis alone was good, and Amy alone was excellent, but the two of them together just did not sound good. Davis should have harmonized better with Amy...

i dont even like that song unplugged in general, i heard it on the radio and was like my god this is a disgrace to the actual song
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

i thought it sucked. i like some of korn's stuff on occasion, but that was horrible. go ahead, flame me, internet = serious business y'know.
I will fuc
Quote by SupImJimmy
I hate the majority of what Korn has done, but they weren't as bad as I thought they would be, and they did a decent job covering Radiohead. I was pleasantly surprised, though I still wouldn't call it amazing.

they covered Radiohead?

Quote by Doolittle
they covered Radiohead?

I was just going to make the exact same post.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
they had the guy from the cure singing, but he gave the impression he was just doing it for the cash. quite right.
We need to see Strapping Young Lad unplugged. I for one would like to see Satan's Ice Cream Truck performed. Oh that crazy Devin.....
I only saw them play one song on MTV a few days ago.

And well...I can't say that I 'liked' it, but I did enjoy it MUCH more than any other stuff I've heard from koRn (proper spelling?) before.

Then again, I'm a fan of almost any acoustic live music...so yeah.
i saw it. i never really liked korn but that made me like them alot more than i did. I think they have a great sense of blending different instruments together. their piano guy was cool and he had a great mask. the rabbit one kinda freakded me out but he had a cool sense to him also. amy lee has a great voice and she did good on that but the lead singer doesnt have the exact voice to go with her sometimes. i think they did a good job at the beginning of freak on a leash but then it got ok. it was still alright. i think how they incorporated all those instruments was awesome. and whoever said she has whiney vocals i totally disagree with you she has vocals like a trained opera singer. she is kinda like serj for SOAD who i also like alot.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by New Times
Dying Fetus unplugged.

but seriously, i really like it. my favorites were Blind and Throw Me Away.
Quote by Sun Child
I LOVE YOU

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I'd rather have Cannibal Corpse unplugged, that would be some good shit.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Page 1 of 2