Poll: Should people teach their kids to smoke weed?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should people teach their kids to smoke weed?
Hellz yeaaa!
14 9%
Hell no, wtf r they thinkin?!?!?!
119 74%
I don't give a damn either way
27 17%
Voters: 161.
Page 1 of 2
So I was just watching FoxNews and apparently there's some family teaching their toddlers to smoke marijuana. I know much of UG smokes but what do you smokers think of this? I don't smoke and I think the whole thing is ridiculous, although I admit I laughed when I heard it.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Last edited by mister389 at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by mister389
So I was just watching FoxNews and apparently theirs some black family teaching their toddlers to smoke marijuana. I know much of UG smokes but what do you smokers think of this? I don't smoke and I think the whole thing is ridiculous, although I admit I laughed when I heard it.

1) Why did you include they're black?

2) Idiots...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I also laughed when I heard it, it's completely ridiculous, I doubt it will have any long lasting effects if they didn't do it too often, but that's pretty messed up.
Whatever...if the parents want to screw up their kids life then let them, chances are the parents are screw ups to.

weed has to really mess up a baby's brain...

...wonder what the baby is thinking...or if they'll be on acid when they're four.
They shouldn't do that. When the kids reach 16, it will take alot of weed to get them stoned!
Quote by DeSean
They shouldn't do that. When the kids reach 16, it will take alot of weed to get them stoned!

Chances are they'll be doing crack and living on the streets by then, their parents will have most likely od'd are lost custody.
i said they were black cause I was wanting to give as much info as I could, i'll remove it since it's controversial. I am in no way racist as I have many black friends. Sorry.

EDIT: after re-reading it I realize how bad that sounded before. Sorry!
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
raisinbran you have a very negative veiw of marijuana dont you?

where i live it is almost a social norm to give children alcohol (like 7-10), its like "hey timmy here have a drink of this beer"...that will screw our chidlren up more than them getting high. Marijuana is about a million times less devastating than alcohol (both physically and mentally)...its a shame we live in a society when it (marijuana) is taboo and thought in a negative light.
I find it unfair to influence such young children about... many things.

Smoking is a decision that I believe should be made by people upon their own judgement, as with drinking, and also other things, such as personal beliefs (religion for example).
Quote by rock_and_blues

where i live it is almost a social norm to give children alcohol (like 7-10), its like "hey timmy here have a drink of this beer"...that will screw our chidlren up more than them getting high. Marijuana is about a million times less devastating than alcohol (both physically and mentally)...its a shame we live in a society when it (marijuana) is taboo and thought in a negative light.

I don't think a million but significantly less devastating for sure. I could be wrong but a million seems a little far fetched.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Toddlers?

c'mon man, it doesn't matter what your personal views on pot are!

at that age, you need to focus on keeping them from falling down stairs / getting burned on the stove, etc.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
lmfao, soo fukin funny, im gonna do that to my kids!!! the second it comes out of the womb, im gonna blow a shit load of smoke into its facE!!!! muahahah and give it a shot (of smoke, not alcohol)
no that would be dumb (to 420incense)...a child is developing that young, regardless that it is less harmful than alcohol or tobacco, it is still smoke which contains carcinogens and would be horrific on a babies health. when the child was say 13-14 i would say something along the lines of "son, they have probably been teaching you things in school about marijuana and those things are just not true" (some of the things in my health book are flat out lies and misconceptions dating back to the 50s) i would then probably ask him if he is curious in the drug, tell him i have done it, and if he is interested let him smoke it initially under my guidance until he was comftorable with it/i was comftorable with him smoking on his own.

at least he wouldnt be drinking and popping pills like 50 percent of my high school
What ever your views of drugs and alcohol, thats pretty f**king disgusting!

I've my fair share of weed nd I'm 18, I dont think any teenagers should be doing it, at least not below say 15/16, it would seriously mess with a baby. I cant imagine ever smoking with my kids at any age.
At that young an age?! Thats just stupid.....
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by rock_and_blues
no that would be dumb (to 420incense)...a child is developing that young, regardless that it is less harmful than alcohol or tobacco, it is still smoke which contains carcinogens and would be horrific on a babies health. when the child was say 13-14 i would say something along the lines of "son, they have probably been teaching you things in school about marijuana and those things are just not true" (some of the things in my health book are flat out lies and misconceptions dating back to the 50s) i would then probably ask him if he is curious in the drug, tell him i have done it, and if he is interested let him smoke it initially under my guidance until he was comftorable with it/i was comftorable with him smoking on his own.

at least he wouldnt be drinking and popping pills like 50 percent of my high school

+1

My folks are ok with me smoking up because they aren't typically brainwashed as fuck. In my text book it pulls a lot of facts that are untrue like, "If you smoke weed you'll go schizophrenic and chop up your family with an axe."
yea same here....it says in mine lsd and marijuana are LETHAL and the drugs themselves will kill you (not like going insane and doing soemthing stupid, but like actually killing you because they are toxic) but i wish my parents were as cool as yours man, my dad would prolly laugh, he's abit older than most folks so he was my age in the sixties...so we know how he spent his spare time. but i just thinks its rediculous how mind expanding drugs are shunned and taboo, but degenerative drugs like alcohol/tobacco arent that big of a deal
Quote by 420Incense
lmfao, soo fukin funny, im gonna do that to my kids!!! the second it comes out of the womb, im gonna blow a shit load of smoke into its facE!!!! muahahah and give it a shot (of smoke, not alcohol)

Douche bag. Maybe you'll go sterile before you have kids.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
my dad said that when he was a little kid, he was in the grocery store with his mom ( my grandma) some big fat lady walked in with her toddler in the grocery cart. since back then, you were allowed to smoke in stores, the lady was smoking. before my dad's eyes, the lady stuck the cigarette in the toddler's mouth and the lil kid was coughing and sputtering. my grandma was like "omg what are you doing? you are killing your son!"

The lady said "ahh well, he has to learn how to do it someday, and i might as well teach him now." what a bitch.
i saw that on the news, at first i was laughing my ass off. but then i was like, damn those guys can really **** up those kids before they even know what drugs are. that's so horrible to do, seriously that's really bad. i don't smoke weed but i know other people that do and they are just weird.
Quote by Guitarislife125
+1

My folks are ok with me smoking up because they aren't typically brainwashed as fuck. In my text book it pulls a lot of facts that are untrue like, "If you smoke weed you'll go schizophrenic and chop up your family with an axe."

thats what i did
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I smoke weed but I think it's wrong to influence younger kids.

Like give the kid a chance to discover it on their own and make their own decisions. It's much funner that way.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude, role playing in general is already crossing that line...putting on a wizard hat and running around spanking each other with plastic swords is just too far.

Remember Kids,

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

If you're gonna smoke, smoke weed.
Last edited by Marijane_ at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by rock_and_blues

Not at all...I'll probably end up doing it one day.

Facts are facts, weed will affect someone without a fully developed brain way more then someone with say a one year old brain.

These recovering drug addicts came in to my school last year, one of them started when he was in grade 2 (7-8) for protection (lmao), I don't know if it was the truth or what he thought himself.
Last edited by raisinbran at Mar 6, 2007,
Here's the story, 2 black teenagers, one is 18 and the other 17, taught a 2 year old and a 5 year old how to smoke a blunt and video taped it. some how the police got a hold of the tape and arrested these two...****fags?
Free your mind
I smoke marijuana ocassionally and I'm all for recreational use but this is absolutely ridiculous. Smoking it a such a young age hinders brain development and will probably cause many problems for the children later on in life.
Quote by mister389
So I was just watching FoxNews and apparently there's some family teaching their toddlers to smoke marijuana. I know much of UG smokes but what do you smokers think of this? I don't smoke and I think the whole thing is ridiculous, although I admit I laughed when I heard it.

well its fox news, so it was probably just that a baby came within a 300 metre radius of weed and they just blew it way out of proportion.
The big issue here is that the kids are being taken advantage of. They have no natural inclination to want to smoke weed. This is something their parents are unfairly imposing on them. They are not making their own educated decision that weighs the consequences. They are simply doing as their parents encourage.

disgusting
Check out my latest recording on my profile
i no somebody who smoked it since they were 12 years, thats not good. I'm not against the drug but it cant be good at all for a child that young. Just smoking at that age would be bad enough,,,
Quote by rock_and_blues
yea same here....it says in mine lsd and marijuana are LETHAL and the drugs themselves will kill you (not like going insane and doing soemthing stupid, but like actually killing you because they are toxic) but i wish my parents were as cool as yours man, my dad would prolly laugh, he's abit older than most folks so he was my age in the sixties...so we know how he spent his spare time. but i just thinks its rediculous how mind expanding drugs are shunned and taboo, but degenerative drugs like alcohol/tobacco arent that big of a deal

That's awesome yours got to experience the sixties, mine started being that age in the 70's. Were yours all into the big acid wave?

As a kid I used to think acid was a form of sulphuric acid that literally melts your body into a high..

Btw, great avatar.
Last edited by Maui Waui at Mar 6, 2007,
Shit...i dint read the whole thing....well i just read the 1st few words. Though you mean kids...toddlers = nono so my vote goes to no instead of c
Quote by metaldud635
Has anyone ever caught their parents doing it?

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, multiple times, and I usually joined in, still do in fact.

Quote by Vagabond21
Aaahh yes, the great state of Kentucky
lol, and everyone gets upset because he mentioned they were black. "Oh noes! He pointed out the obvious fact that they were black! But race is just a social construct, it doesn't exist!"
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
of course they shouldnt teach toddlers to smoke weed. they dont even know whats going on.

how is that fair? at least let them grow up and make their own decision to do it or not.
Page 1 of 2