yes.. my band Ascendancy needs a singer for our heavy rock/ metal band from the
Gawler area...

we are looking for a SINGER not a screamer but if they could sing most of the time and scream a tiny bit that would be good..

must be between 15 and 17 upwards..

at the moment we are playing covers of trivium, ac/dc, black sabbath, killswitch engage, nickleback, shadows fall, papa roach, ect..

but we are wanting to go all original, playing our own style, which is kind of like a mix of dream theater cross trivium, with a huge classic rock influence, which is why we dont want a screamer..

and we only want to play a couple of covers just so we can play gigs and stuff..

we have performed at our school a number of times, for assemblies, and perfomance nights, but now we really need a singer..

so far we have a drummer, a bassist, and two guitarist.. but we have that one missing link..

so if you are a singer, please express your intrest, or if you know some one suitable for the job, please get in touch..

thankyou
MD5K
IBANEZ
Last edited by TORSION at Mar 5, 2007,
sorry about not being in australia to help you out, but could you do me a favor?
i need to know something you australians eat that americans dont normally eat. and it would be really helpful if it is something i could make or buy over here in the states.
its for school.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
nah, it sounds good, but i havent found any. ive resorted to making "anzac cookies". do you eat those?

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

awesome, thats all i needed thanks. and good luck looking for a singer.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

lol i totally would if i lived in australia....kind of a problem tho, livin on the other side of the world in the states
i dont know about this torsion, but if you print off some weird flyer, head down to the Barossa Music Centre in Tanunda i'm sure someone will probably apply for your vacant singer role.
yeah we are gonna put out flyers soon... but i just thought i try here first...
MD5K
IBANEZ
hey ill sing.... not cos i cant and you know it lol

but i can play bass..... as you would also know

danb dickface breakin his hand

lol what a wanker

Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?