Which should i get, Line 6 Spider III15watt or Roland Micro cube.......for mostly metal
Roland

I cant be bothered to make another rant about spiders, just look in some other topics where people are thinking of buying spiders
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I know nobody will agree with me....but let me make a few things clear

Yes....I hate Spider II

Yes Line6 does blow for the most part.

However I think the spider III is a great little practice amp. Spider III is the exception. As long as you arent planning on giging with it or really cranking it you'll be happy with it. And since your looking at the 15 watt model its clear you arent gigging with it. Its a good practice amp....and thats really all there it to it. So go play a cube and a spider and then just pick your favorite. Neither of the effects are going to be great on them...so choose based on tone.
Quote by Crimson_Eve
Its a good practice amp....

Agreed.

I would get the microcube, but you'll be fine for practice either way.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by metalupurass45
NEVER buy a line 6!

Wrong

Line 6 SPIDER is the thing to stay away from, some of the pedals as in FX arent bad at times for the price
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I have some clips that i recorded myself of the Microcube, here:
http://amlc.dmusic.com/

I recorded it using the recording out of the amp directly to the PC.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS