I was hoping to get any advice/help to build my own pedalboard being able to hold around 12 pedals or so, and I was wondering if there are any sites that could help me with this process? Any pedalboard instructional sites or designs I can base mine off of.
I was also wondering what type of material I should use to build this;
Kinds of durable wood/cheap metal.
Where to get metal hinges?
What type of internal power supply/strip?

Or basically any help or advice you could give me on building a pedalboard would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Regaurding the power supply, for my pedal board, i already had a plug pack for my RP80, so i went to my local music store and got an adaptor that is just a daisy chain so you can plug 6 pedals from the 1 plugpack. only thing is, you dont want to power too many pedals from it or you will blow the plug pack. Its a nice cheap option though
Yeah actually I picked one of those up, definitely worth the 5$!!! I was hoping for something more reliable and solid for when Im done my pedalboard.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
I only run a few pedals, so I just bolted a power bar to my board, then I just run that cord into the wall.

For my board, I just used plywood(whatever lenth/width you need), and a few scraps of wood(2 wedge shapped peices from a wheelbarrow)(not nessisary)

heres basically what I did. Arranged the pedals on the plywood the way I wanted them. trace around the pedals. cut plywood to the desired size. use scraps from the excess plywood to make little "holders" or "notches" for your pedals(so they wont go anywhere). --before you do this, make sure you can connect all your patch cords/adapter plugs--
then I cut a few holes to route all the cords and everything underneath, for a clean look). bolt your power supply somewhere convienient. To angle and elevate the board a little, I used the 2 wedge peices on both sides on the bottom of the board. Then I just sprayed the whole board flat black.
It turned out great, and If you ever change your set-up, it's really easy to modify the board.

hope this helped.
Sweet thanks a lot man this really helps!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded