Motorpsycho - This is really one of my all time favorite bands.. and it hurts that almost nobody i know have heard them..

Records like Timothy's Monster, Demon Box, Blissard, HeyJane and there latest -Black Hole Blank Canvas- is truly amazing.. They are so skilled and if you enjoy music like the pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Husker Du etc you should really take some time and listen to this band!!
My old guitar teacher's ears almost popped out when he heard some of there songs..

I have listend to there records for years, and every time i play some songs for my friends, they love it..

They really deserve a chance so plz.. take some time and listen to this Rock Legends that knowone knows..

Recommended songs for Motorpsycho virgins:
Nothing to say
leave it like that
a shrug and a fistful
kill some day
wearing yr smell
feel
The one who went away
the nerve tattoo
S.T.G
drug thing
HeyJane
no evil
in our tree
kill devil hills
hyena
sail on

ENJOY !!
" Tuning: Standard
Like any Ramones song, just hack away at the chord until it's time to change. "
Last edited by upstroke at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by upstroke
Motorpsycho - This is really one of my all time favorite bands.. and it hurts that almost nobody i know have heard them..

Records like Timothy's Monster, Demon Box, Blissard, HeyJane and there latest -Black Hole Blank Canvas- is truly amazing.. They are so skilled and if you enjoy music like the pixies, Dinosaur Jr, Husker Du etc you should really take some time and listen to this band!!
My old guitar teacher's ears almost popped out when he heard some of there songs..

I have listend to there records for years, and every time i play some songs for my friends, they love it..

They really deserve a chance so plz.. take some time and listen to this Rock Legends that knowone knows..

Recommended songs for Motorpsycho virgins:
Nothing to say
leave it like that
a shrug and a fistful
kill some day
wearing yr smell
feel
The one who went away
the nerve tattoo
S.T.G
drug thing
HeyJane
no evil
in our tree
kill devil hills
hyena
sail on

ENJOY !!

well guess what? i love Pixies, Husker Du, and even Dino j. so i'll be checking em out, thanks

cool.. let me know if you like it =)
" Tuning: Standard
Like any Ramones song, just hack away at the chord until it's time to change. "
ill check em out. Ive been looking for new stuff I have never heard, and you sound very adamant about them =]. Thats how I feel about Red hot chilli pepers and 3rd eye blind, I get shivers when I hear them.
You're right that almost no one has heard about them. My uncle gave me a mix of some of their stuff a couple years ago and I love it but I have yet to come across someone who has heard of them.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.