I've been looking through most of Ebay for some nice guitar top wood. Do you know any sites, specifically dedicated to book matched wood?

I've been looking into the following wood tops.

- Flamed/Quilted Maple.
- Flamed/Quilted Curley.
- Quilted birds eye.
- Flamed Birch.
- Spalter Maple.

*Spalter is really nice. If you find the right book matching. I would prefer that type over any of the rest.

any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Guitarjunkie18 at Mar 5, 2007,
as shown by the two posts in this thread, the pit isnt going to get much more than simple jokes and spam. if you wanna repost this in here you'll get quite a few more productive responses.
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN