Don't let your politics get in the way of judging this song. I think it's pretty good.

As a crazy man takes control of our land
We're more concered about men holding hands
And there's no doubt that we've already lost
How long will it take before we realize the cost

*chorus
I will not be ruled by the American Hitler
I will not go fight his war
I'm not gonna die for a rich man's oil
He's not the one I voted for

Thats as far as I've got so far, but I keep trying to write more.
I absolutely love this song, you are a great writer. You must also believe that this american hitler is actually already here. You are on the verge of total paranoia but thats a great thing and you know punk is awesome! Your politics are great! Keep on complaining about things that you recognize as bad. You could add a few more verses too.
American Hitler is a misnomer for one main reason--Hitler brought prosperity to Germany, not economic ruin.
I wrote a song called "Three Ninjas"

Three Nijas fought a ninja master

Using their combined powers they can beat you

But all of the ninja tricks in the book cannot destroy the three ninjas

They followed their codes of honor and saw through the horror.

Three graves were dug by the women in the morning, you shrug and wait for more but the three nijas are no more.
hmmm... do alittle bit more research before writing a political song, because some of those lines are politically correct.

You're an idiot, I know this because you are comparing George bush to Adolf hitler.

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
actually, hitlers and bush's policies are quite similiar. with bush passing laws like the military commissions act, which legalizes torure, takes away your rights to habeas corpus, and defines 'enemy combatant' as anybody who disagrees with the state. according to this, i would be considered a terrorist..... you should really do some research before you call people idiots, because i knew you are an ignorant person if you cant see the similarities between bush and hitler...... 'those who do not study history are condemed to repeat it'......
Quote by RadicalGuitar
actually, hitlers and bush's policies are quite similiar. with bush passing laws like the military commissions act, which legalizes torure, takes away your rights to habeas corpus, and defines 'enemy combatant' as anybody who disagrees with the state. according to this, i would be considered a terrorist..... you should really do some research before you call people idiots, because i knew you are an ignorant person if you cant see the similarities between bush and hitler...... 'those who do not study history are condemed to repeat it'......

There are no familiarities between Bush and Hitler, moron.

Bush is just some pie-eyed Texan oaf who's done a really bad job at being president.

Hitler was a bat-shit insane madman bent on genocide and creating the world in his vision.

There's no fucking similarities between the two. This is just an average run of the mill political punk song in which the protagonist knows nothing about the subject, or politics at all for that matter.
Poor advice.
actually, both bush and hitler are puppets of the rich maga-corporations who really control the world, in the interests of the upper class, bush has been doing a great job... bush's grandaddy prescott bush actually funded the nazi's, and american corporations like IBM and general motors actually brought rise to hitler..... bush and hitler both represent corporate interests..... and bush has even said "my job would be a lot easier if this were a dictatorship, as long as i was the dictator", after world war 2, the united states imported over 1500 nazi scientists to the u.s. to work across the millitary industrial complex.... these are just some similarities.....

and in fact, bush's ideology looks very similiar to fascism..... mousilini (spelling?) once said that fascism was the marriage between corporation and state, and anybody with half a brain can see that bush is just a puppet of corporate power.......
if you doubt anything i say, just google a few a key words....
You're still dumb.

Here's why:

You care too much.

To be honest, I want to see a little destruction, I want to see a bomb go off in Iowa somewhere, you know why? It's exciting. I want Bush to start the draft, I want riots, and chaos because it's exciting.

You're dumb and ignorant comparing Bush to Hitler anyway, last time I checked the closest thing Bush has come to genocide was not letting the gays marry. Which isn't that big deal to begin with, they'll eventually start marrying and they'll get to be as miserable as everyone else.

Oh, and Hitler was actually charismatic and could actually rally a country behind a single cause, I'm sure his approval ratings weren't below 40%. George Bush isn't half the leader Adolf Hitler was, and I'm a jew.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
Similarities between Bush and Hitler:
They're both terrible leaders. End of.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Something_Vague
You're still dumb.

Here's why:

You care too much.

To be honest, I want to see a little destruction, I want to see a bomb go off in Iowa somewhere, you know why? It's exciting. I want Bush to start the draft, I want riots, and chaos because it's exciting.

You're dumb and ignorant comparing Bush to Hitler anyway, last time I checked the closest thing Bush has come to genocide was not letting the gays marry. Which isn't that big deal to begin with, they'll eventually start marrying and they'll get to be as miserable as everyone else.

Oh, and Hitler was actually charismatic and could actually rally a country behind a single cause, I'm sure his approval ratings weren't below 40%. George Bush isn't half the leader Adolf Hitler was, and I'm a jew.

actually, i want some destruction too, i want to see the draft, because then people would actually rise up and do something..... instead of just sitting on their asses....
the closest thing bush has come to genocide is iraq, which has killed hundreds of thousands of people..... and i dont want to get cought up on comparing bush to hitler because hitler was probably a lot smarter. the real issue for me is that they both were/are controlled by the same corporate intersests.... forget about both bush and hitler and see that there both just puppets of the same power structure......
Quote by Something_Vague
this is the worst piece of literature I've ever seen.

see now thats the kind of post that just plain wastes space... if you feel so strongly about somthing post WHY u think its ocalled "the worst peice of lierature youve ever seen"

anyway nice song man expand on that
Quote by bradshults
Don't let your politics get in the way of judging this song. I think it's pretty good.

As a crazy man takes control of our land
We're more concered about men holding hands
And there's no doubt that we've already lost
How long will it take before we realize the cost

concerned.... FREAKING SPELL CHECK COME ON PEOPLE i like the men holding hands parts thats new in war songs so nice. add punctuation

*chorus
I will not be ruled by the American Hitler
I will not go fight his war
I'm not gonna die for a rich man's oil
He's not the one I voted for

Meh the rhyme helped but its bland and boring and been done many times. try something new.

Thats as far as I've got so far, but I keep trying to write more.

yeah

also christ matt if your gonna quit quit. dont be a dam baby about it. make up your mind and stop looking for attention.

There's no fucking similarities between the two. This is just an average run of the mill political punk song in which the protagonist knows nothing about the subject, or politics at all for that matter.

To true.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side