sooo.... word on the street is that fulltone's OCD is based off of the VL OD. Ergo, i have found the schematic for this(which i will supply tomorrow). the missing part is the OCD schematic which i cannot find any where.

so i just ordered all the parts and they should be here by friday. Pictures as soon as the parts/chassis come.

P.s. when i put up the schematic it seems to be true bypass but i just wanna check because im not 100% on that

<3Clap
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
im in school right now trying to put up the schematic but they blocked the site.

ill just put it up when i get home.

gotta love skipping class all day
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
thar she blows

is this true bypass?
im pretty sure it looks it i just wanna make sure
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Last edited by The_Clap at Mar 7, 2007,
yeah i cant save it and attach it, its too big, yeah just click on that link thanks
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4
The clap while your at school go to Vtunnel.com it unblocks blocked sites also if vtunnel doesnt work try freetoview.net thats what i do atleast lol