behemoth111
577 IQ
Hey guys
since i never have the motivation to completely finish a song, i thought i would just put a couple of them together into one file and get some feedback on any of them.
i have posted one of them before but ive added a little to it.
please have a listen.
will crit back
Attachments:
musik.zip
FrAnK--->>
wild kid
119 IQ
nice dude great composser xD................ i liked the intro alot a very nice dark sad tone
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
davidson22
UG's Skinny A$$ White Boy
400 IQ
very good work man
Quote by Burtonjp
Thats right.. I'm drooling over your body... *walks off and registers as a gay sex offender *

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
behemoth111
577 IQ
any suggestions on which of the 3 intros i should continue on with? i was thinking either 1st or 2nd?
GuitarDaemon
Music keeps me goin.
65 IQ
1st song (guessing bars 1 - 23) sounded good cept there was somethin with the drums that I wasn't feelin. coulda been me, I'm no drummer =)

2nd song: I liked it. Couldnt see anything wrong with it. Very nice.

3rd song: eh . .wasnt bad . .just sounded kinda cheesy to me. I did like bars 56+ tho.

personally I liked the 2nd one the best. I think it has the most potential =)
felenoral
94 IQ
I liked 1 and 2.
For the first one, I liked bars 1-10 but bars 11 and on didn't match IMO. You can do something REALLY cool with this one.
Nothing was wrong with number 2.

Heck, I would suggest sticking number 2 after 1 after doing something really heavy in the middle of it.
Hypetreme
The Black Mage
997 IQ
Splendid! though I didn't like the drums in the intro. Bars 15-18 sounded much Death. In the ending there were good rock licks what I liked, try to make drums in those parts too. I suggest you to make new song using those rock parts

Want to crit mine? Link in signature.
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
Metallica798
Or just Tali.
150 IQ
This is my Myspace
Quote by Pink_blood
you know shoes are a very serious matter.
Hitler couldn't have invaded Poland without shoes. Yeah you think about that!

Quote by Metallica708

Oh my god.
I knew I had a long lost brother
6_6_6_1_syn
UG Newbie
854 IQ
Those were some pretty cool parts...as said before the first intro sounded very evil and it had a cool effect. Nothing specific stands out but they are all good concepts
behemoth111
577 IQ
Thanks heaps for the responses guys, ive decided to completely ditch the last one, and using the other 2 as part of a song, i may edit the lead bits a to fit in with the song.

first time ive ever touched drums, i will definitelty clean them up.

Im happy someone said it sounded like death, that was exactly what i was aiming for that riff