Does anybody know where I can get some *Cheap* (and by that I mean simply affordable) sticker paper that would not fall off of my guitar within a month that I could print an image on and then slap that bad boy on my guitar or skateboard? Or of any companies (ie: websites) that would let me print out only a few of these stickers (since most require me printing at least 50! which gets muy expensivo)
Shoooooooooooop da whooooooooooop
free stickers

edit: great thing is, the law requires them to be free.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Stickers... on a guitar...
*gasp*

Oh no please don't tell me your serious.
Nah I'm joking what image are you putting on there?
you'll have to make an account, but it's worth it enough to lie if you have to. hey man, free stickers indefinitely, what's better than that?
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
wtf is this DHL thing? I am so confused...and I'm gonna put on a drawing that my artistically inclined (since I have no ability whatsoever) girlfriend drew...an air force pinup girl, and a few other air force like things. I dunno, the idea looks great in my head, and it is my "beater" guitar (a squier telecaster) so I figure putting a big ol' decal on it won't be too offensive to anyone
You could use waterslide decal paper.

You just put the paper in your printer, print the image, cut it out, soak it in water for a minute and then apply it to whatever.

Google it.
DHl is a shipping company. If you want to paint, use paper and masking tape. IDK about stickers, try ^
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
thanks for the idea about the waterslide decal paper...I still don't know why that dude sent me a dhl link tho