Page 1 of 4
All but a couple are in the same extended family

ignoring them is the best way to get them to go away
what else is new?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
yeah, pretty much

you become "unpure" or something like that if you have man sex

good thing im a straight christian
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I have a hard time taking that guy seriously. I just don't know what to think, but I have always heard, "God hates the sin, not the sinner."
close minded people..........nothing you can do but ignore 'em

Edit: i read a bit farther down the main page and found two links: God Hates Canada and God Hates Sweden. Now whatever they say ill just laugh cuz that is just ridiculous!
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Last edited by spoonylove90 at Mar 5, 2007,
i've seen it, on another thread here. oh well though. i think it's stupid. does anyone think it's set up by the westborough(sp) church? they're all fag haters and stuff.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
that is the westboro baptist church

anyway

most christian authorities maintain that they're not ACTUALLY christian
Catholic propeganda b.s. , it's sad the types of things said in the name of my religion. I have no problem with abortion, I've questioned it, but I have no issues with it. As for the gay thing, I honestly am all for people doing it, their lives, let them live it as they like.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Screw it, man. Jesus didn't say a damn thing about the subject. I think it's only mentioned once in Leviticus and that's it for the entire Bible.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
God doesnt hate. he dissaproves of things and he hates sin but i dont believe he hates people. its my understanding God views all sins equally - meaning if you lie to your mom about your grades, while your neighbor kills someone, God sees them as equally evil. the good news is God always forgives. all you gotta do is ask.

BTW we have something called the religion thread. im just saying its a good way to not get banned.
Yea, ok.
This is the exact kind of ignorance the world is in such a desperate need of, right?
Didn't think there'd be so much preaching going on at a guitar website.
Not really this website, but why it's here is beyond me.
It's at least good to see not everyone is as retarded as the guy who wrote that.
Yea, the whole God Hates Sweden thing...
Just to let you know, statistics show that there are gay people in your family.
Yea, in your family there are gay people.
Wrap your head around those apples, why don't you.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Last edited by aliceinnirvana at Mar 5, 2007,
just because theres a few idiots who dont understand their own religon, it shouldnt reflect on christians who do.
Some guys will always have the urge to blow other guys, get over it already.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by spoonylove90
^ hes cool! (im not gay but i support you if you are!)

me? thanks! im not gay. i pretty much go by the "not for me but its cool for you" idea too.
This is not the true christian mentality on homosexuals. The true one is to take them into our lives and be friends with them. See them as no different than any other human being and through setting a good example through us onto them they may seek God. These people(westboro) are just satans tools to try and turn the world on christianity which he already is having great success at.
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
Quote by aliceinnirvana

Wrap your head around those apples, why don't you.

there will be no wrapping of the heads, especially around apples.
If you read the bible carefully (or even just read the bible, which I doubt most evangelicals and "christians" have), you'll notice the bible actually approves of homosexuality. Three times did Jusus say "get behind me, Satan".
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Last edited by Zukev at Feb 9, 2010,
Quote by thundrstruk891
BTW we have something called the religion thread. im just saying its a good way to not get banned.

Oddly enough, I was just warned (though it was justified), and I don't really care if I get banned at the moment at the direction this place is going.
On a sidenote, I am so sick of people bashing religion for the sake of bashing religion. The sort of people who rave about how awful Christianity is rarely have any idea what they're talking about and have completely formed their concept of religion based on the media, pop culture portrayal, and stereotypes. If you don't like religion, fine. Just don't talk about it if you haven't taken the time to learn about it.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
There are a lot of ignorant PEOPLE who hate gays, but Jesus forgives all sins whether it's gay sex, stealing, murder, ect., Like the other guy said, God hates sin, but loves everyone, because we are all sinners. God loves gay people just as much as he loves straight people, drug dealers, prostitutes, or convicts. There is no one on earth that God hates, not even people who hate Him.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
More like God Hates Pastor Fred. That guys honestly a douche bag.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Quote by Burtonjp
This is not the true christian mentality on homosexuals. The true one is to take them into our lives and be friends with them. See them as no different than any other human being and through setting a good example through us onto them they may seek God. These people(westboro) are just satans tools to try and turn the world on christianity which he already is having great success at.

As much as I'm against christianity, these people obviously don't have christian ideals, so I don't think that you have anything to worry about with satan using them to corrupt the world.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Hating on sodomy, eh? I think that the guys who wrote the bible had a little incident when they were younger.

A bad incident.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Is that the guy who says "Thank God for fallen soldiers"? He made national news at the church literally up the street from me. A soldier's funeral was there and he and his "posse" came and protested. So me and my friends went out there with baseball bats and made a walkway for them.

We made national news, and kickass.
Quote by ckellingc
Is that the guy who says "Thank God for fallen soldiers"? He made national news at the church literally up the street from me. A soldier's funeral was there and he and his "posse" came and protested. So me and my friends went out there with baseball bats and made a walkway for them.

We made national news, and kickass.

Yeah, I thinks its the same dude and Im pretty sure thats Pastor Fred. According to Fred asian people dont have souls either.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Quote by Brandon860
Catholic propeganda b.s. , it's sad the types of things said in the name of my religion. I have no problem with abortion, I've questioned it, but I have no issues with it. As for the gay thing, I honestly am all for people doing it, their lives, let them live it as they like.

It's funny because they aren't Catholic, showing your ignorance in assuming any fanatical Christian break-off is Catholic. Nice!
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
On the subject of the website, it says "Beware! Serious Gospel preaching ahead!" when it mentions the Gospels maybe 5 or 6 times.

On the subject of the Westboro people, these guys disgust me. People who hide behind their religion to justify their hatred make me sick to my stomach. These... people, though I'm not really sure if that's the correct term, completely ruin Christianity for all other Christians. Look at Shirley Phelps Roper in the video. She totally avoids the question of what her sins are.

They're not Christians. They're a cult. Sick people hiding behind the veneer of reputable and respectable institutions to cover up their misdeeds. Fuckers, I hate them, which is not very Christian of me, but still.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
impossible. by christian definition god cannot hate because god is love.

Quote by powerstroke
It's funny because they aren't Catholic, showing your ignorance in assuming any fanatical Christian break-off is Catholic. Nice!

for serious. they are actually a faction of baptists which are a protestant christian religion from the second great awakening in the US. very fire and brimstone. what would i know though. i worship mary and engage in cannibalism.

if the westboro church was catholic they wouldn't have protested outside of my parish two years ago. 'nuff said.
#DTWD
www.americansforpurity.org

Aren't fanatical Christians great?
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
no no no...you have it all wrong...god hates frogs.
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Page 1 of 4