Page 1 of 2
yeah there's a whole forum for the types of threads you're making, bands&artists section please go there

I'd probably say Serj from System, just because of the variety of weird stuff he does, (Highs, growls, etc.).
Mike Patton...hands down...and its all good too

jimmy urine, les claypool, ICP and Twiztid, theres more, just give me and my drunk ass a minute to think...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
I don't usually generalize but most Indie singers, stuff like the arcade fire i find annoying because they don't have a good solid voice and i bet there are some great Indie singers but they are hard to find i guess..
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by LadyHellraiser
william hung.

anyone remember him?

lol yeah

"she bangs"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
jeff hanson, HANDS DOWN. he sounds exactly like a girl. if you are bored enough to listen, look him up on myspace.
<ChristianHardcoreRox> imagine
<ChristianHardcoreRox> a DINOSAUR
<ChristianHardcoreRox> all up in yo face like whas good, nigga
To each his own. I don't believe that anyone has a 'weird' voice, more like a 'unique voice'. And the one with the most unique voice would be either Sanchez or Mustaine.
Easily Mike Patton. Anyone who says otherwise has obviously never listened to much of his work.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by soulfly_freak
Mike Patton, les claypool

Take notes, gentlemen.

Also: Tomas from The Fall of Troy, and both singers from The Blood Brothers.

Seriously, you guys think those guys are weird? Mike Patton's band Mr. Bungle is what System of a Down is desperately trying to be. SOAD isn't necessarily bad, but it's too bad that Mr. Bungle is clearly superior, but almost completely unknown.
Quote by LadyHellraiser
lol i got his cd too, don't feel bad.

but it kinda sucked, cuz i bought it just so i could listen to him sing bad, if that makes any sense. he took lessons, and now he sounds okay

waste of money.

And the label still decided to produce it? I thought it was jsut supposed to be exploitation on the funniest level?

On a related note, who still buys CD's?
Dickless.
the guy from rush, is it alex lifeson that sings??
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by figsandbobo
the guy from rush, is it alex lifeson that sings??

no, geddy lee sings, lifeson was the guitar player...
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by aperfectshot176
Glenn Danzig

I'll never forget my brother's explanation of why he loves Danzig's work so much. It was the first time we ever got high together, and he goes "dude ... he's the only guy that can stand up there, go 'erryaa' all night, and make it sound awesome"
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Someone said Jimmy Urine, his voice is pretty weird... But it still kicks ass all the same.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
oh, and the jonas brothers pwn your face, seriously, google them, they are the next internet sensation.
so check it out
Quote by JC13
Stepco I agree, Mustaine has a unique voice, I'd describe it was a snarl-ish type of sound. Does anyone else hear this "snarling" vocal thing he does??

like in sweating bullets?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
The dude from hinder sings the wierdest, I mean, look at his arm when he sings....
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by n0selfesteem
Take notes, gentlemen.

Also: Tomas from The Fall of Troy, and both singers from The Blood Brothers.

Seriously, you guys think those guys are weird? Mike Patton's band Mr. Bungle is what System of a Down is desperately trying to be. SOAD isn't necessarily bad, but it's too bad that Mr. Bungle is clearly superior, but almost completely unknown.

too bad they arent trying to be anything now that they have taken "an indefinite hiatus"
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
what about captain beefheart?
R.I.P. Frank Zappa R.I.P. Hideto Matsumoto and nowR.I.P. Rick Wright

It doesn't take words to make love
You be the flower, I'll be the bee
That wasn't love, they were just words
You be the heart, I'll be the arrow
i can't belive no one has yet said Jello Biafra! he has one of the coolest but weirdest voices/ singing styles.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Angela Gossow.... look at her, would you ever expect such a terrifying voice?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Tiny Tim. He probably wins the prize for weirdest lookin too.
Mike patton is probably the most unique, not necessarily the weirdest. he just has the ability for weirdness.
ooooh, and Tim Kinsella from Cap'n Jazz. Very odd voice. he cant hold a note to save his life, but somehow it works.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Last edited by FunkasPuck at Mar 6, 2007,
Page 1 of 2