the bias around here is so ridiculous its not even funny. "line 6 sucks", "orange amp rocks", "ibanez guitars rule", etc. etc. yall are giving bad advice to young players on here... telling them not to buy a line 6 and get a roland cube instead. they are beginners for christ's sakes, they want to cover songs!! line 6 is the better amp for covering songs. stop applying the same bias to everyone on here, geez. understand their needs before u jump to your recycled conclusion.
Epiphone LP Standard w/ Dimarzio Super Distortion (bridge) and PAF Pro (neck)'s, Line 6 Flextone III XL 2x12's, Line 6 FBV Shortboard's, and Boss MT-2 Metal Zone's suck.

President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Reported as spam. And how is saying Oranges rock bias? They're awesome. Have you ever played one? And what the hell is wrong with Ibanez?
Quote by Paul Gilbert
GET OUT OF MY YARD
It doesn't work. Trust me.

-Genocide

Fighting the stupidity and bias of UG since 2003.

----->greendayguitar<-----

Green Day suck.
Last edited by xxgenocide98xx at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by greendayguitar
Epiphone LP Standard w/ Dimarzio Super Distortion (bridge) and PAF Pro (neck)'s, Line 6 Flextone III XL 2x12's, Line 6 FBV Shortboard's, and Boss MT-2 Metal Zone's suck.

ur a green day fan, u cant pass judgement.
Quote by skimbleshanks

Ahem. Read his avatar.
Quote by Paul Gilbert
GET OUT OF MY YARD
Line 6's high end stuff aint bad, just for that kind of money think of what you can get...exactly.

Whatever floats your boat man.

I'l stick to my two rock and custom shop strats...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Quote by skimbleshanks

Good one. Because, you know, that has everything to do with anything.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by Jongpil Yun
Ahem. Read his avatar.

either way, the kid is 15-16, he has no room to pass judgement on equipment that he cant afford with his own money for like a year or so.
This is your third thread about this already...(and several posts about this subject).

Like I said previously...

It's your opinion that you don't like Ibanez...okay sure, people here do...and of course, there were a lot of Ibanez fanboys, but that sure died down easily. You were here for only a couple of days! How can you start complaining already!?

Anyway, about Orange, if you haven't noticed, (well...from what I'm starting to notice) They're just starting to get recognized and they sure well deserve the appraisal they get.

I can see why you're upset, mainly because you own a line 6 product. Like I said previously, I never really had too much of anything againts line 6...a bit of hatred to the spider and mg series, but that's all. The line 6 pod xt's are awesome.

We're just giving them advice,. Personally, I really did wish I came to the UG forums a LONG time ago...I really did. These people will, most likely, regret purchasing these products considering you can most likely get something better or sub-par for something less or at the same price (just opinion ).

I'm sorry that I had to rant out a bit and please...if you have some anger to take out on me...save it up for some time later, it's been a long day.

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Low end line 6's break as bad as condoms at a frat party.

edit : btw im not fond of ibanez. sometimes people arent "biased" sometimes the stuff just sucks.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by Jinskee

Anyway, about Orange, if you haven't noticed, (well...from what I'm starting to notice) They're just starting to get recognized and they sure well deserve the appraisal they get.

I have to say that they've been 'recognized' before but their fans packed up and left for other forums.

Not to mention I see crap about Orange Amps in almost every single thread I look in regarding amps, or even some which aren't.

EDIT:

Not to mention your sig with a giant orange colored ORANGE in it.
Quote by skimbleshanks
either way, the kid is 15-16, he has no room to pass judgement on equipment that he cant afford with his own money for like a year or so.

It's called a part time job, asshole.

How do you think I can afford a Peavey JSX, Boss chorus, flanger and tuner pedal, ZOOM 707II, Planet waves patch cords, Epiphone Les Paul, and a whole whack of other gear?

So, how about you stfu?

I'm going to bed.

kthxbai.

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by skimbleshanks

why are you so bias against greenday... jesus this place is just so damn fricken bias
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
There's no bias. People might jump on MG and spider threads a bit hard, but that's because every other day there's an idiot who doesn't bother to read any FAQ or previous threads and asks about the MG half stack while there are clearly better options.

For the most part, people tend to think that what they like is the last word, and you just have to take that into account when giving or receiving advice.

To the threadstarter: who cares? You can listen or you can't, but this thread is going to be buried under 300 threads about spiders and oranges, and there's nothing you can do about it, so don't waste our time bitching. Get over it or get out.
Quote by skimbleshanks

a) His spelling and grammar kicks the shit out of yours
b) That's the dumbest argument ever. You can't pass judgement on something you're unable to buy yourself? So if I testdrive a Ferrari, I can't make any recommendations about it? Brilliant.

Just chill out. No need to resort to personal attacks. All it does is weaken your case.
Quote by Paul Gilbert
GET OUT OF MY YARD
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
I have to say that they've been 'recognized' before but their fans packed up and left for other forums.

Not to mention I see crap about Orange Amps in almost every single thread I look in regarding amps, or even some which aren't.

EDIT:

Not to mention your sig with a giant orange colored ORANGE in it.

Oh, well, then it's most likely me.

I don't know, I see that a lot too, but I'm just glad I could afford the dang amp.

I sort of agree that bias does have to stop...but sometimes you can't help it. Like Genocide said, you can't stop it and it never will.

Sorry bud.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Roc8995
There's no bias. People might jump on MG and spider threads a bit hard, but that's because every other day there's an idiot who doesn't bother to read any FAQ or previous threads and asks about the MG half stack while there are clearly better options.

For the most part, people tend to think that what they like is the last word, and you just have to take that into account when giving or receiving advice.

To the threadstarter: who cares? You can listen or you can't, but this thread is going to be buried under 300 threads about spiders and oranges, and there's nothing you can do about it, so don't waste our time bitching. Get over it or get out.

Well said.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by greendayguitar
It's called a part time job, asshole.

How do you think I can afford a Peavey JSX, Boss chorus, flanger and tuner pedal, ZOOM 707II, Planet waves patch cords, Epiphone Les Paul, and a whole whack of other gear?

So, how about you stfu?

I'm going to bed.

kthxbai.

yeah, part time job making minimum wage. "would you like to supersize that?"
Quote by skimbleshanks

Yea, that or $8 an hour at the local hardware.

jew r teh hipocrit cuz jew a biazed agenst me 4 hawving gr33n d4y in mah nayme. LOLZ!

G'night.

Quote by RadioHead22
If people don't want UG advice, they don't have to post and they can try gear for themselves and make there own opinions
The only thing I wish would change with UG is that people should recommend gear they have experience with and not just read about.
People learn more by doing there own research and testing which will help them in the future and give them a good base of knowledge to build from.

So when people ask generic questions, they'll get generic answers.
Quote by skimbleshanks
the bias around here is so ridiculous its not even funny. "line 6 sucks", "orange amp rocks", "ibanez guitars rule", etc. etc. yall are giving bad advice to young players on here... telling them not to buy a line 6 and get a roland cube instead. they are beginners for christ's sakes, they want to cover songs!! line 6 is the better amp for covering songs. stop applying the same bias to everyone on here, geez. understand their needs before u jump to your recycled conclusion.

I do agree that it a little to strongly against some amps, but I think you're just saying this because you own a Line6 and like it. And I think you mistake UG's hatred for Line6 for the simple fact that for the money you can get better. The only reason the Line6 could be considered good is because you get a lot of modeling for the money, the question is, is it good modeling?

Have you ever played a Marshall/Mesa-Boogie/Orange tube?????
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Quote by skimbleshanks

you make me laugh. I assume you've had many years practice at that phrase? but now i bet you've moved on to higher things like... " nookie nookie 5 dolla me love you long time" right?

aha that was low. but seriously your a child, attacking people like i just did is pointless. I dont care if you want to get ur point accross but stfu on the personal attacks. People could agree with your or they could agree with him, but in this case not only are you out numbered, but you sounds like a fool.
Quote by skimbleshanks

Vox for covering anything not metal, Cube for covering metal. Cube and vox both sound better than the line6, and will cut through better. Better sound quality, better construction, better in general. I don't know about you, but a good tone that comes really close to a sound I'm looking for is better than a thin, buzzy, flat tone is what I'd want. How is the Line6 better for covering songs when it sounds worse? I mean seriously man, WTF are you thinking? More knobs != better for covering.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Quote by skimbleshanks

OK so now you're making fun of a teenager working to pay for his hobby. Real mature. Seriously, just chill out or something.

Where's a mod when you need one? This thread's degenerated into a flamefest in like 4 posts.
Quote by Paul Gilbert
GET OUT OF MY YARD
Quote by Jongpil Yun
OK so now you're making fun of a teenager working to pay for his hobby. Real mature. Seriously, just chill out or something.

Where's a mod when you need one? This thread's degenerated into a flamefest in like 4 posts.

I do believe he threw the first stone. And we must defend ourselves.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Quote by Gutch220
If people don't want UG advice, they don't have to post and they can try gear for themselves and make there own opinions
The only thing I wish would change with UG is that people should recommend gear they have experience with and not just read about.
People learn more by doing there own research and testing which will help them in the future and give them a good base of knowledge to build from.

So when people ask generic questions, they'll get generic answers.

THIS i do agree with. People shouldnt just jump on the bandwagon and recomend a mesa because everyone else does, and everyone cool uses a mesa. I do agree that people that dont know what theyre talking about should shut up. I dont go around recomending mesas to people because i dont have one. But if someone asks me a question about the tube randalls ill point them in the right direction. People should stick to what they know, not what people have told them.
Quote by deadmansdiary
THIS i do agree with. People shouldnt just jump on the bandwagon and recomend a mesa because everyone else does, and everyone cool uses a mesa. I do agree that people that dont know what theyre talking about should shut up. I dont go around recomending mesas to people because i dont have one. But if someone asks me a question about the tube randalls ill point them in the right direction. People should stick to what they know, not what people have told them.

Yeah, but the problem is, hearsay opens up additional options as well.

If you hear such and such amp totally rocks the other one, and it doesn't, then oh well, right? Try them out, see for yourself. But if it does, then what? Sweet, right? Right.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Last edited by sg-rocker173 at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by deadmansdiary

I think the bias here tends to lean toward the good Marshall's not Mesa's, it just that they have been asking a lot about prices and stuff ON THEIR OWN.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Quote by TehJermie
^Who pissed in your cheerios this morning dude?

God pissed in my cheerious this moring..... he then said " go teach some biotches on UG a lesson about being douches" .........

that was lame... im just waiting for my friend to come pick me up so i can go get stoned and im getting all antsy.....
Quote by TehJermie
^Who pissed in your cheerios this morning dude?

I ate cheerios this morning...

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R