Page 1 of 2
Queerbones
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
The Line Era Graph
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
hahah.
Originally Posted by acousticpyro23
Bitch get off my nuts.

Originally Posted by Vigilantius
I asked my mom for a cell phone once, and she said I don't have any friends anyways.
Adidas 24 hr Protection Anti perspiramt for men
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
The Group of White Suburbanites Who Aren't Creative Enough to Come Up with Their Own Name, Nonetheless Write Competent and Original Music?
I love these threads...

Furious Toddlers
Transvestites
Steepled Morals
Droppers
The Seduction of Waldo
Allia Vervosa and the Whatevers
Vivian Iceheart and the Idle Blood
You are not going to get any good responses here. Go to a more band-oriented forum. Also, when you repost it there (if you do) , include some more detail so others can hel pyou with your band name.
the bowel movements
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by stepco12345
You are not going to get any good responses here. Go to a more band-oriented forum. Also, when you repost it there (if you do) , include some more detail so others can hel pyou with your band name.

I'm not planning to have a band.....just wanna see how creative UGers are..ok?????
the PIE Guys.
Parsley Injected Eskimos
oooooh, too bad, that's my band already. just think of something sweet like that though, like Total Mommage or the Dirty Sanchez.
Quote by magikman13
The 'I post in the wrong forum band'

Original.

Now seeing as you're so helpful, should you not put a link in to redirect the threadstarter to the correct forum rather than just be the quickest to blurt out "wrong forum!"?

Threadstarter: There's a thread in the "Promote your band" forum titled "The Official "Band Name" Thread"
Basically it's made entirely for this use, getting ideas for band names. I've looked through the old thread once and found some pretty decent names

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=21206
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464660
I didn't have a signature until now.
Hey...i want to put this in the pit...for fun.....to put this thread to those threads would just mean too serious answers...not fun...got it?????
bukkake
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by joyce11
Hey...i want to put this in the pit...for fun.....to put this thread to those threads would just mean too serious answers...not fun...got it?????
...You asked for suggestions for band names. There's already a number of threads FULL of band names (no doubt MANY of them are "fun", there being hundreds of posts between them, all with a name). So I figured "well, there's PLENTY of band names in these threads, they should be more helpful than a thread in the pit."

Well sheesh, I try to be nice.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Joyce and The there have a thousand of these threads and no one ever submits a legit one so please go away and think of one yourselfs
The Search Buttons
My gear:
-No Brand Classical Guitar
-Squier Stratocaster Affinity Series
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Boss GT-8
-Boss DS-1
-Roland Cube 60

FREE TACOS!!!
The Overzealous Penniless Athletic Fanatics.
or Opaf for short.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Goebbel's Gerbils
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Quote by joyce11
I need cool names guys!!!

Free Beer.
My and my freinds decided on this name, but never got round to putting it into action.
It would make most of your advertised gigs sell out. Easy.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Page 1 of 2