this isnt finished...at all...and i was wondering if you even thought it would be worth finishing...please crit and tell me

thanks

(well it is finished now so just go ahead and crit it)
Attachments:
guyh.zip
Last edited by Checker at Mar 6, 2007,
sounded very 80's pop to me. so .. in my opinion, it isnt worth it. But on a good note, the song went pretty smooth.
well i went ahead and finished it...

what was it that made it sound poppy? everything i was writing was sounding so metal that i tried to write a song that was a little poppier...i didnt wasnt to write a pop song though...

now that its finished it'd be great if y'all could just crit it
I dont know...didnt sound metal in any way and it wasnt really a full song IMO. It was short and lacked variation, but theres still that bit of potential it has.
you misread...i wrote it to not sound metal in any way...
...yeah...i guess i really was using copy and paste alot...
well im not gonna bother fixing or changing anything...doesnt really sound like it would be worth it

thanks for your input...
the rythym of the chords gave it the poppy sound the most. everything else just piled pop on top of it. Add some lyrics and you could prolly sell it to an American Idol winner =)
haha....clay could rock that song all day...

alright...well...its in the poop chute(unless that refers to your intestinal tract because then thats not really where it is...)...im done with it