a post of the week thread with a random pole , just so all of the randomness ug gets brought to the forefront.

1. a comunity service award. for you know threads that actually contribute to a more positive enviorment. we need to be reguarly that ug is not completly full of flamers

2. most bizzare comment/ spam of the week award. i know encouraging spam is not a good idea because some of it is pretty funny,

3. Most likely to get flamed. i beleive this would have a positive influence on ug because it might discourage people from posting things that will make the bowels of hell errupt, on that note just the comment that they said we dont need to single people out.

well i don't know if ug has this or not, and i am not sure if the mods would allow this but its a thought.
This hypothetical thread would just lead to more spamming and more people wanting to be flamed. An who's to judge these three categories anyways?

Not really what UG "needs".
No offence meant to this, but you are currently fighting your username.
I'd leave it for the mods to take care of, and not create any award system or anything of the like, and just not flame everybody and just do what g-love asked.

-Alex.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Not to be a dick or anything, but you write with terrible grammar. And it's poll, not pole

I don't like these ideas. I think UG is great as it is. The pit on the other hand, well it's got some assholes but some good conversation ensues every once in a while.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Not to be a dick or anything, but you write with terrible grammar. And it's poll, not pole

I don't like these ideas. I think UG is great as it is. The pit on the other hand, well it's got some s but some good conversation ensues every once in a while.

+1
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by papersun87
Here, this will be the first random pole:

Lol, I must say I did NOT see that one coming. I laughed for a long time.
We need a list of the things that pretty much almost guarantee a flaming war, and post them so maybe we learn from history and hopefully the flaming will be allot less prevalent. You know what I am talking about its not really censorship, but I believe this would help allot. Yes i know its about 99% the flamers fault, but they need less tempting targets. asking to get flamed is should not be a poll by the way, it needs to be a compiled list.
Sounds highly unecessary, and, kind of tacky. Thats just my opinion, though...
Quote by papersun87
Here, this will be the first random pole:

you stole my idea!

except i was gonna post this

and make some joke about how we wouldnt have tetherball without random poles.
Quote by Doppleganger

OMG I SAW THAT EPISODE!!!
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
Quote by Doppleganger

i'd hit that
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Woogles
i'd hit that

you mean with a baseball bat right?

because im willing to bet everyone else in the trailer park already hit that, and that she had at least 3 undiscovered STD's.
learn to spell and your thread won't get owned by tether ball.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Quote by Raijin.xiii
learn to spell and your thread won't get owned by tether ball.

It's so random I must sig it.
i had no idea this would spawn so much spam, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i forgot that "trying is the first step towards failure" mods please feel free to put an end to the random spamfest that i have created. I forsee myself owned by the tetherball pole
you do realize that you can delete the thread all by yourself, since you created it.

its like getting pregnant, and realizing it was a huge mistake. but instead of killing babies, youre just deleting a crappy thread.
Quote by losing battle
i had no idea this would spawn so much spam, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i forgot that "trying is the first step towards failure" mods please feel free to put an end to the random spamfest that i have created. I forsee myself owned by the tetherball pole

1) congratulations on being mature enough and owning yourself.

2) ironic, isn't it? posting something to 'help' UG, and it turns out to be another pit massacre?

3) your name is also ironic to your cause.

Quote by Oligarchy

Quote by jimmyjimjim

Quote by jdotp
Quote by daytripper75
you do realize that you can delete the thread all by yourself, since you created it.

its like getting pregnant, and realizing it was a huge mistake. but instead of killing babies, youre just deleting a crappy thread.
Indeed.

Threadstarter, you can go to your initial post, click the "edit" icon in the lower right-hand corner, and select "Delete this thread".
Quote by daytripper75

trying too hard to get sigged

that didn't even make sense. you totally left out the abortion part between "getting pregnant, and realizing it was a huge mistake." and "killing babies."

nice.
Quote by Oligarchy

Quote by jimmyjimjim

Quote by jdotp
Quote by Raijin.xiii
trying too hard to get sigged

that didn't even make sense. you totally left out the abortion part between "getting pregnant, and realizing it was a huge mistake." and "killing babies."

nice.

i actually had that there, but i accidentally deleted it, because there was another part which sounded stupid, and i guess i deleted both.

i didnt even notice. oh well, it wasnt the important part of the post anyway.