First of all, is it Saga, or Sega?

Second, where do I get them? Would my local store [Billy Hyde's for you Aussie's] have them? Or can you only order them off the net? THanks!
its saga
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
ebay is about the only way for you, sorry. good choice, though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Well, they cost between 90 and 160 USD... Pretty good value, I bought a T-Style, gonna end up painting the body, I don't want to go through the trouble of staining. The neck is a lil uh,.. friction prone? I put a coat of clear varnish on it and it made it alot better. The hardware could be better. Tuning keys are crappy, pilot holes are a lil small on some things. I.E. neck and neck pockets. The wiring in mine needs to be completely redone, but I wanted to mod it a little anyhow. Personally I think they are pretty good for the cost, I'd go for an S style for cost though. But all depends on your taste. =]
How are the saga kits, i'm considering buying a lp one, but greatly moddifying it with emgs, grover tuners, tone pros bridge and the like. I don't care if holes need to be redrilled or if the finish is rough because i'd be planning on sanding it extremely smooth and leaving the neck unfinished with just a clear coat. My only concern is the quality of the neck, how is the fretting work and general allignment of everything on the guitar? I don't want to buy all these expensive components and put them a guitar that is unplayable. Thanks!!
I own a T-style and P-style Saga kit. Both were easy to assemble and sound pretty good for the price. The holes are slightly off if you try to add aftermarket parts but i was able to add a maple neck and new control plate to the T-style. I am planning on an S-style now that my friend will do custom artwork on.
Mine is well fretted and pretty rattle free with regard to the neck. I hate the bridge though. That'd be my biggest worry and if you're replacing it I don't think you'll have a problem with the kit.
Last edited by vsabinring at Mar 6, 2007,