Page 1 of 2
everyone i know thinks im an emo cos i have hair over an eye, but ive been doing so before the emo "epidemic" i dont cut myself or anything stupid. i think emos are gay losers and i am certainly not gay, or a loser. So does hair over an eye automatically class you a emo?
No because I have the same thing. However I think you might be homophobic. I'd check into that if I were you.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Um... maybe you dress like the stereotypical emo style... But that doesn't necessarily make you "emo".
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
um... no? but i guess if you look the part people will always assume.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
so are you like, OE or something? Are you wanting credit for being the original emo?
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
You'll be stereotyped as an emo, and most people classify emos as people with hair over 1 eye and wear make up and their sisters' pants, but really their the ones who cry in corners and cut themselves. You're emo by some peoples' definitions, but not mine.
lulz
I have hair over one eye a lot of the time, but Im not emo in any way. My hair just tends to not want to stay off to the side. I see a difference between bangs and the typical fringe.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
usually the hair alone isnt enough, its the way they dress too, like dudes wearing tiny tiny pants and shirts and they have that gay keychain thing hangin off there back pocket, and they wear weird shoes with no laces. and eye shadow, which is pointless cuz it runs when they cry.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul St.
Peavy Classic VTX 200w
dunlop crybaby wah
boss metal zone distortion
its kinda emo if its cut short except for in front of one eye
my gear:
gibson les paul classic
epiphoen les paul standard
fender standard fat strat
peavey valveking 112
boss me-50
crybaby original wah
yea that emo epidemic shit is so annoying now.. we all had this friend and he was really kool.. then he decided to be emo and now he is actually scene. ever since then everyone has been calling me emo because i spike my hair up and wear a black hoody. so ur not emo.. unless u cut urself
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
if you think you're gay, you probably are.
if you think you're emo, you're probably gay.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Who cares? Why do we have to label people?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Just grow your hair long and bang your ****ing head. Then no one can call you emo.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Quote by alucardmik
everyone i know thinks im an emo cos i have hair over an eye, but ive been doing so before the emo "epidemic" i dont cut myself or anything stupid. i think emos are gay losers and i am certainly not gay, or a loser. So does hair over an eye automatically class you a emo?

Hair over eye : Check
Cuts him/her self : N/A
Sexual preference : girls

You dont qualify as emo. But if you wore eye liner it can turn you into one. So dont wear that stuff.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Quote by deathmetalboy
yea that emo epidemic shit is so annoying now.. we all had this friend and he was really kool.. then he decided to be emo and now he is actually scene. ever since then everyone has been calling me emo because i spike my hair up and wear a black hoody. so ur not emo.. unless u cut urself

ah yes. scene is much different from emo. I do not like the scene kids. Just because theres a show playing doesnt meen you have to come to it.

At one of my shows an "emo looking" kid came and started booing us and heckling us telling us metal sucked. Our vocalist proceeded to jump into the crowd and bash his head in. ah what a scungy bar that was.....
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
hehehehe... yea i dont like neither but if u do everything an emo does except cut urself ur pretty much scene
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
The world is full of labeling stereotyping ****tards, I have long hair and tighter than wigger jeans and I get called an emo sometimes, I guess since the new monkey dumbasses of todays society found a new fun word to use they try to apply it to every little thing and believe there is some sort of rule book that dictates who is an emo or not, so just realize that these people are retarded and stuck in their own little world of denial.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Summat that i found...

quote:

Emo, like "nu metal" before it, is not only a dirty word, it's a dirty word with a used-by date. Not only has it shifted so far from it's original meaning, but the media's use and abuse of the word has virtually erased it's meaning completely.
The first time i ever heard a person referred to as "an emo", I almost had a cardiac arrest. Somehow "emo" had gone from being a musical style branching off from the US hardcore scene in the mid-eighties to being a word used to define a person's character. like a "homie" or a "westie" pr a "goth" or a "punk" (which was ironically a character type before it was a musical style) - just a new name to package someone up with, a new slot to help seperate ourselves from one another.
Well I say it's bullshit. No one is "an emo"; people are just people, and people are more complicated than any one word you'd like to apply to them. From my experience, Judging a person by how they dress or what music they listen to is selling a person way short.
Unless, of course, they still listen to nu metal...
people accused me of being emo cos i listened to iron maiden and had long hair.

cos you know, Iron Maiden r teh scry DEATH METALZ

****ing stupid teenagers
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
im gothic and believe me i have worse than hair over my eye have you ever seen the film clip for the prodigy song brethe i look kinda like the guy with the twin mohawk if you dont think your emo your not!
Use a hair clip to clip your hair away from your eyes. Then no one would call you emo.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
lets take my test

1) Do you shop at thrift stores?
2) Listen to vinly records for bands who can in after the millenium
3) Wear black, snug clothing
4) tigher jeans
5) hate life
6) wear black, thick rimmed glasses
7) everybody hates you
8) write poetry
9) own a cheap acoustic that you tell everyone you can play, but you really suck
10) think about your fealings alot (guys only)
11) Consider yourself "sensitive"
12) think that no one gets you
13) have low self-esteem
14) have low self-confidence
15) routinely get your ass kicked
16) are always crossing you arms and looking timidly at the ground
17) have black hair that looks like you died it yourself 10 minutes ago
18) you actually died your hair 10 minutes ago.

if you answered yes to more than 10, you might be emo
Well from you're first post i'd say you were at least a loser and being that homophobic i'd also consider the fact you might be in Narnia right now.
Quote by powerstroke
No because I have the same thing. However I think you might be homophobic. I'd check into that if I were you.

+1

And what kind of question is "So does hair over an eye automatically class you a emo?"?! Yeah that's it, the hair puts you into groups.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
emo ftw

straight from the horses mouth

can you be a metal dude/emo at the same time?
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

If youre not a loser why are doubting on what you realy are ?
What if everyone on UG will say youre emo ,will you BE emo ?
Last edited by Evil_Magician at Mar 9, 2007,
when my hair was shorter about 2 years ago the emo "epidemic" hadn't hit and it was over half my face but that's because it had nowhere to go some girl said to me "i like your emo haircut" I didn't know what that meant back then because i was intending to grow it long (which I have) so ya i wouldn't call you emo.
Well I'm glad you know that they are retarded.

Therefore, if you listen to good stuff and not boys-without-testosterone, that makes you not emo.

I used to have hair parted to the side, (now down in the middle) and it reminded me of Kurt Cobain... however, I was still referred to as "emo".
Quote by deadmansdiary
At one of my shows an "emo looking" kid came and started booing us and heckling us telling us metal sucked. Our vocalist proceeded to jump into the crowd and bash his head in.

Sigged.
the fact that you had to ask makes you an emo
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Not personally, most people call anyone with hair longer than 2mm emo, very steriotyical people these days.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by alucardmik

Grow up, your mentality makes you seem like a loser to me
Page 1 of 2