long story short, brother wants to enter rockquest 2007. wants to borrow my amp (i dunno though....) but says the other guitarist has no equipment, apart from the schools crappy 50w SS combos, and his guitar.

My question from him is, do rockquest provide amps etc? i know they do P.A equipment, but i've never being involved in one, so i wouldn't know. Help appreciated!
I'm going in it this year . I think they already provide the amps, but you need to bring your own axes, effects, whatever else you need.
Yeah i'm pretty sure they provide amps. At parachute in the debut stage they had marshall stacks for young groups.
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
lol awesome. btw, loved you're patriot project. yeah, i figured the guitars/effects bit would be needed, but the amp news is good. I'll let him know.

And good luck! Whats your bands name? i'll watch out for you guys!
Quote by -Intermission-
lol awesome. btw, loved you're patriot project. yeah, i figured the guitars/effects bit would be needed, but the amp news is good. I'll let him know.

And good luck! Whats your bands name? i'll watch out for you guys!

Cheers bro. Our bands kinda new, we had an old one but kicked out the singer and bassist due to commitment problems, so we are starting afresh. We'll be going in the Nelson one, so once I get a name sorted I'll get back to you about it. Where in NZ are you at?
Chch. I know what you mean about commitment problems. PM the name once its sorted. Cheers mate
Quote by -Intermission-
Chch. I know what you mean about commitment problems. PM the name once its sorted. Cheers mate

Will do mate. Incidentally, where did you get your Orange from?
got it second-hand while i was on holiday in oz. Cost a ****ing fortune to get it over here, but hey- thats the price you pay for quailty. i got the 4x12 cab from one of aucklands rockshops, had them bring it down
yeah im sure they supply amps i think it sez sumthin about it in the reg form, did last year neway
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
i could be in the chch one too. i love rockquest. though i have never entered yet.