So you may have seen this before. But this man is one of 52 savants in the world today. He is insanely smart and intelligent.

I think UG needs to see this... he's simply amazing.

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/44/brain_man

Just click on the picture shown.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Ahh, I hate when people are "Human Calculators". Makes me so jealous, espically when I'm sitting in Algebra.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
****ing four-eyes
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Savants aren't intelligent. They have gifts which are extraordinary and profound, but in reality, they have the mental capacity of a 6 year old. It's really too bad. They are, really, amazing in their abilities, but they are just completely unable to function on their own in society because they lack any other form of intelligence besides their one gift.

Some savants are some of the greatest artists and minds in the world, but they don't even have the mental capacity to speak.

EDIT: OH!!! this guy! A saw a video of him! Yeah, this guy is a ****ing genius hahaha.
Last edited by n0selfesteem at Mar 5, 2007,
Quote by n0selfesteem
Savants aren't intelligent. They have gifts which are extraordinary and profound, but in reality, they have the mental capacity of a 6 year old. It's really too bad. They are, really, amazing in their abilities, but they are just completely unable to function on their own in society because they lack any other form of intelligence besides their one gift.

Some savants are some of the greatest artists and minds in the world, but they don't even have the mental capacity to speak.

Well they're saying that he's different because he is barely disabled and only has a minor case of autism. He can speak fine and has taught himself how to deal with people and is very insightful.

Watch the video, it's pretty damn cool.

EDIT:
Quote by n0selfesteem

EDIT: OH!!! this guy! A saw a video of him! Yeah, this guy is a ****ing genius hahaha.

lol... nvm.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Yeah, after watching the video of him talking about his childhood, it does seem like he's mildly autistic.