so i have to a project for Bio Ag at my high school, and idk if anyone else here has done one before but basically i just have to spend 20 hours doing something agriculture related. i can raise an animal, grow a plant, sell birdhouses, mow lawns, its pretty easy. but i really have no idea what to do, i'm not very interesting in caring for an animal, does anyone have any good ideas of something fun and easy? i was considering growing a plant but i dont know what grows this time of year. i live in the bay area, california by the way if that matters.
Quote by xsirtalkalotx
so i have to a project for Bio Ag at my high school, and idk if anyone else here has done one before but basically i just have to spend 20 hours doing something agriculture related. i can raise an animal, grow a plant, sell birdhouses, mow lawns, its pretty easy. but i really have no idea what to do, i'm not very interesting in caring for an animal, does anyone have any good ideas of something fun and easy? i was considering growing a plant but i dont know what grows this time of year. i live in the bay area, california by the way if that matters.

Get a fishing pole, peanut butter, some crackers and a video camera.

Just have 20 hours of you squirrel fishing.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Quote by Bodom

It's fun isn't it?
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Bodom

OMG I almost died from laughing when I read that! That is so great!
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?