okay so this morning i woke up and felt horrible... i mean i really wanted to jsut lay in bed all day, but i had bio lab today and i couldnt miss that shit. so i went and came home and had a nap. i havent smoked any cigs since ive been feeling so bad which i guess is good. actually if i try and smoke a cig it make me want to puke. im also coughin up some NASTY SHIT. i dont have time to go to the doc, but im takin some medicine. so what im really wonderin is; is there anyhitng i can do other then goin to the doc and takin medcine that will help me get better quick?
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Detox maybe?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Its stupid how people say how sick they are on forums. Go to doctor.
RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK
its stupid when people dont read the whole post and reply with an answer that the thread starter said was not an option.
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I set a timer for all the time I'm awake and make sure I have a pint of water every 1/2 hour. If you have something like lucozade, it's good for replacing the salts in your body or something (any type of fruit juice should help too)

Then if you have time just sleep for as long as possible. Keep away from alchohol, smoking, any drink with caffiene in for obvious reasons.....oh yeah and a warm bath always helps!
rest and water

the two most important things of all

then go see the doctor, so what if you dont have time to see him, what you have could be serious and you need to get it sorted out.